chapter 27

Mr cookie :please vote for team s cause we entered the watty awards !

 ginger's picture 0-0 ------------------------------------------------>

Sara pov :P

Waiting is probably the worst thing , it’s an examination of all one’s have , there are moments when you lose everything or you gain everything , those moments are easy but the moment you wait for one of those two  to happen they are the real torture , that is what storm felt , she was on a cliff , either she lose her brother or she get  to see him again , the funny thing is she couldn’t cry , she was trying hard for her brothers , she won’t cry , because she knew if she cried it meant loosing Scott , and she will never lose faith in him , he will come back , but with every second her faith was taken away from her by her mother’s weeping voice and her brothers silent tears , and by Nina who had a heart broken look on her face , with fear that she will never see the one she loves again . And Seth, who simply looked numb as if he had lost a part of himself. Storm could take it no more; she had to get out of here.

“I am going to get something to drink, anyone wants something?” she whispered

A look of hatred was printed on her mother’s face “you bitch; it’s your entire fault! You did this to him, you have always hated him, ALWAYS!” she shouted at storm, the boys were angry now!

“What the hell mom?” sky stood up.

“I fucking hate you, you were always jealous of him , you never loved him , always taking the things he loved the most , you hated him because he was perfect and you were not “

“Mom, stop it!” spark shouted

“you little bitch , you shouldn’t be the leader anyway it was not meant to be , you were never chosen , but no you had to take it from Scott , it meant the world to him , but you stole it away “ her mom continued as if they had said nothing .

“Enough!” Sam screamed

“You slut I wish you were there instead of him!”

“Shut the hell up! You know what? It was not storm’s fault you bitch, it was all yours, and you know nothing about us, because you were never there, that incident is nothing like you think, storm actually—“

“No! stop it , that’s enough Seth “storm said , with every word her voice became whispers, even though she knew that her mother didn’t mean a word she said , even though she knew it was all her worry speaking , but she was hurt , even though she knew when she made that decision , she knew people were going to talk , say she is selfish and awful to do something like that to her brother , the brother who loved her dearly , she became a bitch in everyone’s eyes .

“I see no one wants anything “ she ran out of there as fast as her feet could , she found a vending machine in an alley in the hospital , she collapsed in  the space between that vending machine and the wall , she was fighting not to cry , but her heart was wounded beyond repair . All that she was able to think was her mother was right, she wished that she can be in his place too.

“Storm! Where are you? “She heard Adam’s voice calling, but she didn’t answer, she won’t let him near her anymore, she was a monster.

“Dame it storm, why didn’t you answer me “she looked up and there he was, she had no idea how he found her, she was numb.

Adam looked at storm , she looked broken , and that made him feel like he wanted to take her out of here and hide her , so no one will ever hurt her again , he sat down next to her , hugging her tightly , storm wanted to fight her way out of his arms , but she couldn’t it was too comforting .