chapter 24

Mr cookie :please vote for team s cause we entered the watty awards !

Nina pov

With shaking hands and legs, I tried to change the way I’m sitting, but my whole body hurts and my tears were long gone .the beating was surely painful but the scenes I saw as I was dragged to this cell was what pushed my tears out of my eyes till they dried and I was left motionless and in pain in both my heart and body.

I was kidnapped outside of my house and was brought here by that bitch, I was terrified as I stumbled with their hands pushing me into this underground prison , it was dark and wet , the whole place smelled of death . you wonder how I know the smell when I never encountered a dead body before, well I saw the dead bodies , 12 huge men or so were on the ground with a pool of blood surrounding the , then on the side wall my eyes meta woman with her child , they were hung on it with metal chains , their heads where turned into a weird angle .

As I was pushed into another room of this hell place , what awaited me was worse I saw an old man  sitting into an electric chair , his head was dropped and he was missing his fingers .next to him was a young girl with no arms and a bullet threw her head , I couldn’t look anymore . I really wanted to scream but my voice was stolen away from what I have witnessed.

I was thrown into this lightless cell as jack came in, at first I thought I was saved, but apparently appearances really don’t mean a thing.

He started asking me for information about a “team s” and wouldn’t take “I don’t know for an answer, so he kept beating me up. Right now he is long gone, and so is my fear thanks to the pain.

I was cursing my stupidity for not asking Adam to drive me, when I heard a voice.

“Who is there?”A so familiar voice asked .then a small light came from the inside of the cell , and as my eyes got used  to the sudden light they were again filled with tears , I couldn’t believe my eyes !

“Dad” It was merely a whisper but it helped recognition inter his eyes, it was followed by disbelief and anger.

“Nina, what are you doing here?”

“I was kidnapped “my voice sounded exhausted, just like I was feeling.

“that fucking bastered , I will kill him “ my dad’s voice sounded scary , but I was just too happy , he probably looked his worst but today he looked the best in my eyes my daddy was simply alive and well .

“Kiddo, does it hurt? Why are you crying?”

“No, no, I am just happy to see you “

“Oh, sorry Nina “he hugged me gently just like he did when I was young.

“dad what do you know about team s ?”

“That’s a long story kiddo “

“I have time as you can see “I said smiling gently have a feeling it had to do with Scott for some reason , because I saw once in his room a small book with the words “team s “ on it , I didn’t mind it that much then but know I need to know .

“Well ……….”

----------------------------------------------------------------------

To be continued ……………………

I don’t have much to say only that I hope you like it and please leave me feedback , this stoy is coming to an end and I am terribly sorry for this chapters delay I had issues with my internet .

Love you

Sara <3