chapter 18

Mr cookie :please vote for team s cause we entered the watty awards !

Adam pov

Well today should be fun , we are having a boys night out , well more like in we are having it at storm’s house , they have all the video games known to mankind , I was drooling when they showed me their games room .

Right now we all are sitting on the couch trying to surpass the other by killing those zombies, I AM WINNING.

“In your dreams sucker “shouted spark in my ear, I winced a little .damn he can scream.

“Shut it you baby “answered Scott, while trying to kill spark in the game.

“Hey, that’s offensive to me too “Sam said “I am his twin “sigh those guys are just babies.

“I WON!” huh? I looked at the screen, no, no way!

“Seth! That’s so unfair! We weren’t concentrating!”Sky said

“Yeah, yeah excuses, excuses, I still won “

I looked at Sam and spark they had identical smirks, uh oh that is not a good sign, I jumped away from next to Seth, seconds before he was covered in coke. Phew, that was close!

We all laughed as Seth was still stoned looking so dumb.

“What the hell just happened?”He whispered

“For a genius you really are dumb bro “sky said still laughing his ass out.

“Ok guys who is up for some dares “Scott said evilly, I smirked too, oh I looooooooove dares.

“Let’s do it “

“ok then I’ll go fist Spark I dare you to go now tell clover you think she is sexy “ oh , good one Seth , he is getting his revenge in the worst way possible I see , you see clover is a the whore from next door she has been targeted spark for the longest time .

I noticed spark paling, by the stood up and took out the phone he dialed the number, took a really deep breath, he turned white as someone must have answered.

“Ithinkyoulooksexy”and he pressed the end button, we were laughing hysterically by now, and I really couldn’t breath.

“I am next, scoot I dare to Do the Macarena.” Sky said

“Seriously dude? The Macarena?”I asked, sky nodded once.

Scott sighed and started shaking his hips while doing the Macarena.

Uh oh my turn “SAM I dare you to hug the very first person you see come from the neighbors house “I said ,we got outside , we waited till someone came out , it was there old grandmother , she was a very nasty old lady .

“nooooooooo” Sam said dramatically , “oh just man up and do it “ I said through my clenched teeth , I was trying to hold my laughter .

“Fine” he grumbled and went for it , he received a very discusting  kiss from her on the cheek , he came back green , poor guy .

“Adam, I dare you to take shot of ketchup “seriously? That’s all! You see I love ketchup; I took the bottle from Spark and drank it all. Yuck it tastes awful.

“Well now it’s my turn. Revenge is sweet “cheered spark and went with Sam to the kitchen , the pulled out a blender and add ketchup , pickles ,carrots , all types of spices, a really old looking pizza piece ,some ice , and wait !is that a pair of socks ??And did the blending, the dared Seth to drink it, yeah that was pretty gross, but hey it was funny .He even turned green.

Storm pov

I was walking quietly like a ninja , yes you guessed it I was spying on the guys, Nina couldn’t come , she didn’t want to leave her mum alone in the house , so I was left alone , poor me .

I walked quietly in the game room and hide behind the huge curtain; I listened quietly to what they were saying.

“Damn that was gross I am not playing anymore “Seth said. Throwing himself on the couch

“Yeah it’s getting boring “Sam agreed

“So Scott how is it going with my sister, you better not be doing funny stuff “I heard Adam say in dead serious voice, but I didn’t miss the amusement too.

“Oh come on not again, dude seriously I really like her “

Awe my adorable brother m I am so going to make Nina hear this, oh yes I am recording what they say cause I have to have new things to threaten them with.

“Well, you are the one to talk I heard you shared a kiss with storm last time “sky said, I bet he was smirking. Damn it why the hell did I blurt that out again .i could see Adam’s red face from here, and it had a funny effect on my stomach.

“Hahaha, yeah funny story “he looked sheepishly at Scott, who started glaring. Shit I have to save him

“It was for the cookies and muffins anyway “I blurted out, all eyes were on me , damn it I blew my cover , have to run .

“Storm “they all screamed together

Note to self , never expect to outrun 6 teenage boys cause the result is that you will be thrown in the pool , we all started a water fight though , and I was forgiven just like that .

I went to change my water filled clothes as my phone started ringing, my dad’s ringing tone.

I answered the phone “hey dad what’s up?”

“Hey captain storm there is an emergency, you guys have to move FAST “

Captain storm, shit this is bad.

“Storm, I am sorry but something came up I’ll be going home “Adam said distractedly, please don’t be going where we are going please Adam.

“Yeah sure “I said halfheartedly, and just like that he was off.

“Hey guys we have a mission “I shouted

I heard a couple of complains and fine, and we went.

Next mission is to catch to keep an eye on one of jack’s right hands, Alfred, he is pretty dangerous, I have a bad feeling about this mission.

Hi there everyone hope you enjoyed this chapter, please leave a comment and vote , oh and the last one who comment here I will dedicate next chapter to you .

Love you all

Sara<3