chapter 22

Mr cookie :please vote for team s cause we entered the watty awards !

Adam pov

Ok that’s it Adam, be cool, calm down, it can’t be so bad right? storm won’t kick your butt , I mean all I am going to do is ask her to be my girlfriend that’s all .

“Oh! You look great bro! Where are you going “Nina said out of nowhere?

“I am going nowhere!”

“Oh so it doesn’t have anything with storm huh?” she gave me a knowing look, and I smiled hesitantly at her, it’s useless to lie to her.

“Maybe “

“Don’t be nervous, you can do it, I am betting on you, buddy, so you better get the girl “sighing I took off to the park storm and I decided to meet in. when I got there I couldn’t find her so I sat at the nearest bench and waited on the other end of the bench sat a very beautiful girl, every guy was looking at her, she seemed extremely familiar.

“So you won’t even say hi Adam “hey that’s storm’s voice. I started looking around me but I couldn’t see her anywhere. The only person close to me is that girl, I looked at her and bam my breath went to mars.

“Wow, storm is that you?”

“No shit Sherlock, why the hell didn’t you even say hello “

“You look amazing, I couldn’t even recognize you. You are wearing a skirt!”

She sighed and her cheeks turned red.

“Yeah whatever, it’s all your sister’s doing “huh? My sister, so she did know I am going out with storm.

“Ok then let’s get out of here “I took her hand, suddenly too aware that every guy in the park was checking her out.

“Wow, what’s wrong, your frowning too much “

“Can’t you see they are all looking at you?”I let the words slip away.

She laughed “you sound like a jealous boyfriend “

“Well if you let me I will be “

“Huh? What did you say?”

I kept walking and tugging her behind me, damn it that was close, why couldn’t she hear me and get me out of my misery.

After eating at a small restaurant, we started walking and talking, it eased my nerves a little, never in my life have I felt like this.

We had a comfort silent for seconds as we reached the top of a hill .we stood watching the city life the cars and building lights.

I started thinking of every moment I spent with her even though it wasn’t that long, meeting her for the first time, watching her fight, her saving my life, us fighting who is best Mr. cookie or Mr. muffin, even that kiss we shared, all those memories came back to me and made me more sure of what I was going to do.

“Hey storm “

“Yes?” She turned to look at me wither green eyes. They had a different kind of color. It was as if they were glowing.

“I like you “ as soon as I said those words , thousands of reasons why she should refuse me came to my mind , and suddenly I had no confidence at all , and the expression she had on , that stunned and alarmed expression , did it for me .

I laughed nervously “you don’t need to answer me now you know; I just want you to know “I said and looked at my shoes, running my hand through my hair.

“Are you kidding me? “shit, here comes the rejection!

“Do you know how long I have been waiting for you to say that? Huh! Do you? And to think you dare to say I can’t answer you now. are you stupid or something , of course I like you back , you stupid idiot “ to say I was surprised is the underestimate of the century , she actually likes me back , my head jerked upwards fast ,and a grin spread through my face . I looked at her, she was looking anywhere but me, I took her head in my hands, and finally got to experience my second kiss with this amazing girl.

“Hmm, I think you taste better than muffins storm “she chuckled at that.

“Well then that’s good “

“Yeah, so will you be my girl storm “

“Duh, of course I will “she grinned at me.

Now all we have to do is getting rid of jack and we can finally live in peace.

“Hey Adam, good luck telling the guys that you are dating me “shit I totally forgot about that, I winced remembering what I did to Scott when he told me that he is dating my sister. Damn it why did I have to go and dye his hair green.

Well everyone hello again, so I was just thinking that I should tell you this story is coming to an end soon, I hope you comment and vote. oh also I don’t remember if I mentioned this , there will be a side story about Mr. cookie and Mr. muffin in my new story “sanctuary “ it will be crazy and random , so if you like those two things , you will enjoy it .

Also if you have any suggestions feel free to tell me. Oh and If I get good votes I’ll write a storm’s pov of this chapter.

So! Vote, vote, vote.