chapter 5

Mr cookie :please vote for team s cause we entered the watty awards !

Storm pov

It has been a week since we got in high school, it’s been hell on earth, but I am getting used to it ,and apparently, thanks to my brothers looks, we are the new popular group in school .

Now, I was sitting with my black copy book reading what my brothers wrote about the suspects ,you know the ones that might be jack ,I will make that jackass pay for all he did.

If you are wondering what he did , he kidnapped the closest person to me , uncle w ,he was the one who used to play with me all the time ,he was very gentle and nice , he is my dad’s best friend and one of the most amazing agents ,he was the one who taught me everything I know , I miss him like crazy  and that day when they told me about him being kidnapped ,and might be dead ,I promised that I will save him and get revenge , so I will find that jack and I will arrest / kill him ,but I think the later is what is more likely to happen , don’t get me wrong I hate killing humans, no matter how evil they might be ,but the thing is that guy killed kids in front their parents , burned hospitals , slaughtered women because he felt like it ,kidnapped hundreds ,sold drugs to thousands , he was pure evil ,no heart or soul .once  I almost caught him , oh don’t worry he didn’t how I look like because I was undercover ,so he won’t know me if we met at school ,so he will not be able to run away from us , anyway that time I was going to get him , but a stuck kid was screaming for help  in the flames , I couldn’t ignore him, that day I made a decision   I saved the kid ,some of you might think I am stupid, and that I should have left it to other agents and should have saved millions by arresting jack ,  but when I saw that kids mother and the way she thanked me or the way his dad fell to his knees crying thanking god I knew I made the right decision .

A knock brought me out of my thoughts “come in “

“Hey sis, how is investigation going?” Sam said

I sighed and smiled at him “nothing new all five suspects can’t be him “

“Ugh, I hoped we could just go kill him fast “spark said while entering my room without a permission I might add “well hello to you too “I said sarcastically

He smiled sheepishly at me “sorry I didn’t knock I know how much you hate it “

“Just make sure you do next time “I said nodding

“Hey guys are you talking about me behind my back!”Sky said

“Yes we are indeed brother; we are talking about how you were adopted, and trying to find a way to tell you the truth “I said dramatically.

“ nooooooooo, but you are my twin ,is that also a lie ???”

“yes dear, it is indeed, I am truly sorry but I will always love you as a brother, don’t you forget that skyyyyy “”never “we hugged each other dramatically, and then we all started laughing, I really enjoy sky and I‘s scenes, it always had random topics like once we were arguing about which cereal is better and it ended with who is better sasuke or naruto . I know we are really weird but that runs in the family blood really, besides without all the randomness, I would have died from boredom.

I really love my weird /funny family.

Hi everyone , i hope you enjoyed this chapter ,and thank you all for reading.

please tell me what you think of the story so far .

comment ,vote and fan.

sara <3