chapter 3

• Dedicated to MY BFF SARA

Mr cookie :please vote for team s cause we entered the watty awards !

Storm pov

Disastrous ,that’s the word that best describe today ,is that a why I hear ,well if you don’t call being waken up  from a wonderful crazy dream with Mr. cookie at 6 , going out to find it raining heavily , and going to your new fake school to find that all your brothers doesn’t have your first class with you disastrous I don’t know what that word was put in the dictionary for .

Ugh I hate high school already .I was drowning in self pity when I saw an idiot running so fast while a fat teacher running after him, wait is that PINK PAINT on the teacher’s hair?

That guy was laughing while he was running and failed to see me laughing at the teacher so we had a very painful crash for him of course because I am a professional judo player, I was able to fall gracefully, while he fell face first on the ground. I started laughing at the face he made when he met the ground then he started laughing with me .all of a sudden we heard some one clearing their throat ,we looked up and so Mr. pink hair looking angrily at us .

“Shit “I heard the adorable idiot say, wait did I just call him adorable? Oh never mind must be all the chick flicks I was forced   ,yes you read right FORCED  as in my beloved mother used her talent in tying people to a chair and tied me to  the sofa in front of the TV in order to try and make me girly YUCK .

“You two to the principle office NOW “

Oh great first day first class and I am already going to the principle office .oh well it’s not like it’s going to be the last time hopefully it won’t be like that principle in she is the man ,he was too creepy ,that was the only movie I actually liked from yesterdays marathon DOUBLE YUCK .

We headed to the principal’s office .well I can tell you I am indeed a psychic, he looks exactly like that bold dude but less creepier I guess . he sigh “ you again Mr. night ,what did you do this time “ the brown haired ,green and grey eyed guy sat as if he is so used to this “Ah Mr. g ,today I was being artistic and throw a balloon filled with pink paint  in the air , Mr. grand  happened to pass by and he got hit by it I don’t see how  it is my fault ?”

I couldn’t hold my laughter any more so I started laughing hard after like 5 minutes of laughter ,I whipped my tears “that’s classic dude ,you are good “

He high fives me “why thank you “he said bowing dramatically

“Hey since you two seem to go get long great how about the two of you share a detention today “the principle said.”noooooooo” we shouted dramatically together .”YES, NOW GO TO YOUR CLASS”

“finneeeeee” we said and got out

“So pretty lady what’s you first class? Oh and I am Adam by the way “I shook his hand and said “storm and it is chemistry “hey me too, guess I found my excuse to be late THANK YOU “

“Oh I feel so special being used on my first day “

“Oh right sorry I got you mixed-up in the detention thing “

I waved him “it’s not like it’s going to be the last time don’t worry about it”

“OK then let’s get inside”

“Morning MS penny what‘s up”

“Why are you late this time Mr. Night got kidnapped by aliens again?”

“Nope, not this time, I was just helping a lady get to your class that’s all “I saw him crossing his fingers behind his back.

“Yup my knight in paper tin foils “I said dramatically and everyone laughed

“ENOUGH “screamed the teacher, gee PMSing much.

“You two go to your places, oh wait introduce yourself miss before that “

‘Alright my name is storm stars, I love music and reading, and that’s all bye “

I headed to my seat, the less they know about me the better, and I can’t let them blow my cover.

And that was the only interesting thing in chemistry. I know it is so boring.

HI EVERYONE ,thank you sooooooooooooooooo much for reading this ,and if it is  not too much to ask please tell me what you think  about the story

Comment ,vote and fan pleeeeeeeaaaaaaassssseeeeee “puppy face”

Sara<3