Chapter 20

-(Y/N) POV-
Exams are coming up. This was your only chance to get out of the D class and study in the higher classes. All you have to do is get in the top 50.

You slouched in your chair tired from studying when it's only been twenty minutes. You couldn't possibly pass these Exams. You Phone suddenly rings. The caller ID was unknown. You answered the phone anyways.

"Hello?" You said.

"Hello (Y/N)," said the unknown person. You couldn't really recognize the voice with all the sound on the background.

"It's been awhile since we last saw each other. But this time, will be our last fight," You Gripped your phone realizing who it was.

"Even if it will so, you got nothing that will help you win," you said trying to control your tone.

"That my sister, is where you are wrong. I told you I'll be watching you. And I've got something important of yours right here," you could hear her chuckle.

"What do you mean something important?" You asked.

"Oh, just a little friend of yours. If you don't want me to hurt him, then you better do as I say," you were now angry knowing who she's talking about.

"You stay away from him! He has nothing to do with this!" You could hear the venom in your angry voice. You could hear her laughing now at your reaction.

"You never change, do you (Y/N)? Well it doesn't matter. Meet me at the Café in twenty minutes. Or else that boy will be terminated," you heard the phone beep meaning she hung up. You squeezed your fists.

You burst out of your dorm and into the cold air. You didn't grab a jacket since you have no time to lose.

———————

You soon ran into the Café. Your sister was sitting at the table sipping what looked like tea. You stride over and sit in front of her.

"Well that was quick," he said putting her mug down.

"Where is Daichi," you said giving her a death look. She now smiled knowing she has got to you.

"Don't worry, he fine. I left him in a nice spot Where he can't get hurt. Or at least, unless you don't do as I say," she put on her wicked smile. You growled.

"Oh, I never knew you had some dog in your blood. Guess that's why Mather and father don't pay attention to you. Who would want to look at a mutt anyways," now she was just pushing your buttons.

"Fine, I'll take you to him. But only, if you give me something back in return," She said sipping her drink.

"What do you want?" You asked. You never knew what she wanted. But at this point, you just want Daichi to be safe.

"Honestly, I want you dead," she replied looking at you. "But I know that won't happen unless I kill you myself," She said sighing and looking out the window.

"You did say we had a baby brother, correct?" She asked now looking at you.

"What about him," You asked feeling this won't go to well.

"I want you to kill him," She said sipping her tea.

"What! You sick minded person," you said gritting your teeth.

"There's a catch to it baby sister," She said. "I want you to kill him, so that our parents would look at you the same way they did to me when that day your friend killed herself, because of me," She said now smiling.

You gave her a glare. How could she be so, so, heartless!

"Never," You said.

"Well then, I guess that boy. What was his name? Ah yes, Daichi! Will not be going home tonight," she said and stood up.

"Wait!" You said and grabbed her sleeve. "Please, anything but killing. Anything," you begged.

She smiled at you and then tilted her head to the side. "I guess," she said looking at you with her eyes half shut. "I'll take you to him, of course. But after that, I want you to leave him. I want to see you in pain on loosing someone close to you again," she said smiling.

You only nodded. Te better than killing someone. "Then take me to him," You said sternly.

"Gladly."