Chapter 13

-(Y/N) POV-

The Promise you made was fake of course. You couldn't really everything. You can't put his life in danger. And if you told him something really serious, would he leave you? Would he think the same way your sister does?

Today the hospital let you out and Daichi came to help you back to your dorm, along with Nao. When you guys got there Daichi had to say good by and wishes you to feel better since no boys aloud in the girls dorm.

Nao helped you to your room since you were still healing from your injuries. You had some stitches here and there. But you wouldn't be aloud to coach the soccer team for awhile.

Nao opened your dorms room and helped you to your coach and laid you down.

"I'm going to go make you some lunch, ok?" She asked. You nodded and she left to go to your kitchen. When she came back she had two bowls of home-made soup, and she came and sat right beside you.

She started telling you that the contract for her to move into the apartment was a scam and now she was living in an apartment with some dude that goes to our school.

"What?!" You said. A. FREAKING.BOY.
"Nao! Are you crazy?! It's a boy! He could do anything to you at anytime?!" You said trying to talk since into her.

"(Y/N)-chan! He's not interested in me! He's never made a move on me, and he never will. Everyday he's cold and mean to me!" She said trying to make you calm down.

"All the more reason!" You said. "For all you know he could be doing that to make you think he won't do anything to you!"

"(Y/N)! It's Hisashi Uehara! He's the boy living with me!"

"......."

You looked Blankly at her. "You mean.... one of the top three guys in our school like Daichi, and he's the second-year?!"

She nodded. I sighed. "Ok fine...."

I've seen this Uehara in school before. Always turning down live confessions. And he's the most popular guy in the whole school. He even has his own fan club. Daichi has one too.... but not like his! They even made rules for the girls to obey. If you confess to him and he rejects you, your going to get punished.

So I know for a girl like Nao, she won't get touched by him. But maybe she might get him to fall for her. No one can resist her. She got you, so how can she not get him?

While that happened, a couple of girls who are also living in the dorm house came by your door hearing about what happened to you. They brought some gifts and food they made and hopped you felt better. You thanked them and shut the door rolling your eyes knowing some of them were the girls who talked about you behind your back.

Nao sat there smiling but soon lost it when she saw what time it is. "I'm sorry (Y/N)-chan! But I have to get to work. I wish I could stay to take care of you!" She said and grabbed her back and quickly left.

When did Nao get a job? Her parents send her money every month for her apartment rent and food costs. You shrugged it off and decided to read a book to past the time.

Soon your phone buzzed and you picked it up to see a message from an unknown person. You opened it up to see the message

Unknown: 'I'm watching you....' 3:42 pm

That's really creepy. You thought. And how did this person even get your number? Now that's more weird.

(Y/N): 'who are you?' 3:43 pm

I waited for a response. Five minutes passed, Soon Ten, And then twenty. This person wasn't going to answer you anytime soon.

You sighed and put your phone down and tried to stand up on your own. Your stitches weren't making it easy, since they were in places that weren't making it easy for you.

You made your way to your bedroom and sat at your desk opening your laptop. You typed in (Y/N) (L/N) into the search bar and soon a bunch of photos and news came up.

'(Y/N) (L/N) and Stacie (L/N) were not charged for murder''

On April 19th 2007. Seven year old
(Y/N) (L/N) was found in a room with her 'suppose' best friend, who was hanging from the roof, with her nine year old sister, Stacie (L/N) in the room as well.

Is was told that the police was called to the house that day. When the opened to the door room, (Y/N) was sitting on the floor crying and her sister Stacie was only leaning against the wall looking at the dead corpse hanging from the roof.

Stacie (L/N) stated, " She called us over to play with her. When we came here she took us to this room and started riding rope around her neck. I didn't realize what she was doing till it was to late. She committed suicide in front of me, and my sister. But I don't know why she wanted us to see it"

"The Police scooped the place for DNA, they weren't so sure if it was a suicide or murder. The day they were brought to court, the police stated there was no traces of them killing her, and they were found 'not' guilty.

You stoped reading and signed. If anyone knew who You were, they probably would be scared of you. You don't have a criminal record, but still. That's why you don't want anyone close to you.

You turned off your laptop and went over to your bed. You plan on going to school tomorrow morning, despite the pain the stitches give you.

You know that Daichi will be upset with this decision, but you really don't care. You only came to Tokyo for two reasons. One, to go to this school away from home. And two, to get away from our crazy sister. At least it lasted you almost three years of her not finding you. An besides, you only have eight months f school left till you graduate, and just maybe you'll be snake to go to University!