Chapter 10

~(flash back)~

"I don't want to do this Daichi, believe me. But it's for your own good. Stay away from me Daichi."

~(flash back end)~
----------------------------------------------------

~(Y/N) POV~

You said that to Daichi without looking him in the eyes and then walked past him. You stopped at the door way and he turned around to look at you.

"You should get to your own class. Since your not a D Student". You said coldly to Daichi. You had to act mean to him in order to protect him. Last time your sister got to a close friend, they.... they....

You didn't want to see that happen again, never again.

And you don't want to get close to anyone. It was stupid if you to think the danger is over, when it will always find you, and maybe possible kill you someday.

You sighed and left the classroom with your bag not wanting to be in the same room as Daichi.

----------------------------------------------------

The bell rang and you went to the roof top to eat your lunch. Opening your bento box you prayed and then began to eat. Soon later Nao and Marina came along with Mitsuishi.

You sighed in relief to see Daichi wasn't with them. You really want to tell him, and apologize for everything, but you couldn't let a simple thing like that happen. Or else....

"(Y/N)-chan!" Nao yelled and came running over to you and gave you a big hug. You hugged back. You knew if your sister was watching now, she would know that Nao isn't close to you.

"(Y/N)-chan! You have to come with us to the zoo this weekend!" She said happily. You checked your calendar to see your schedule.

"Sorry Nao, but I have work this weekend". You said.

Her face turned into a slight frown, but then it went back to a smile.

"That's alright! Another time for sure!" She said happily.

That's the 30th time you had to turn her down because of work. You worked only because you had to much time on your hands.

Nao and Marina and Mitsuishi sat down and ate their lunches with you. You gave a slight smile to the fact that they never give up on you no matter how many times you push them away.

Especially Nao.

You can still remember when you first went to this school. How you never really talked, and how many times Nao knew deep down, your something great. When all you thought was bad things about yourself.

She kind of brought you out of the dark, and into the light.

You felt a smile pull onto your lips. And you couldn't stop it this time.

----------------------------------------------------

The final bell rang and it was finally time for everyone to go home. And this is the time you dreaded the most.