Chapter 17

Okay guys, so I'm planning to make a Issei x Reader book, so I went to go find some images to make the book cover and I found this!

It's this book! I'm so excited to know this book is so popular that I would find the cover on Safari images for Issei! Weird though since this is a Daichi x Reader

It's this book! I'm so excited to know this book is so popular that I would find the cover on Safari images for Issei! Weird though since this is a Daichi x Reader. Well whatever LOL!

I'll publish it, but it'll be after I finish this book!

Onto the the Story!

——————

-(Y/N) POV-

Nao soon called you later that night to let you know about Daichi's confession and that she doesn't know what to do, since she doesn't feel the same way about him.

You pretended like you never saw them in the first place and said that she should be with him since he's a great guy. When the call ended, you slumped down on your bed. Your heart felt ready to explode in any minute. You didn't revive any calls from Daichi at all that night, truly now you know there was nothing between you too.

You felt like crying. You guess you know why he might not have been wanting to be with you, since your always pushing your self away, getting hurt, and your bad past.

—————————

The bell rang and you got up from your seat. Everyone was gone by the time you got up and packed your stuff. As soon as you got to the door you saw a figure standing there. Realizing it was Daichi. You pretended like nothing was wrong and walked out of the classroom towards the entrance. You soon felt his presence and looked behind to see he was following you.

"What do you want?" You asked turning around. He stopped in front of you.
"I need your help," He said.

"With what?" You asked.
"Nao."
You cringed at him just saying her name. You prepared yourself for whatever he was going to say.

"I confessed to her yesterday, about my feelings. And she didn't return them thanks to that bastard Uehara."

You were stunned to see Daichi swear. You never knew he was that kind of person. You maintained your straight face and continued to listen.

"He's keeping her like a pet, I know he doesn't have any feelings towards her, and I want your help to get him away from her and to get her together with me," Daichi asked.

You looked towards the ground trying to hold back your tears. Your hands were balled into fists. Your (h/l) covering your face from Daichi's view.

"(Y/N)? What's wrong?" He asked.

"You really are an idiot!" You shouted at him. You saw Daichi's foot step back from your sudden outburst.

"What do you mean?" He asked confused.

You raised your head, him seeing tear streaks on your face. Daichi's face eyes widen. You then raised your hand and slapped him across the face.

"You have no idea..... how much..... this hurts!" You ran away from the scene leaving Daichi to hold his red tender cheek.

By the time you reached your dorm, you have burst into tears. 'He's such an idiot!' You thought.  He'll never understand a girls feelings. Never understand 'your' feelings.

——————————

Song: Diary of Jane by Breaking Benjamin