Chapter 14

Follow me on Twitter at SabrinaG911 to find out about new books/updates on your favourites!

-(Y/N) POV-

You woke up the next morning slowly getting out of bed and carefully putting on your school uniform without getting it caught and pulling at your stitches.

You soon left your dorm and walked to school hoeing certain people won't notice you yet. But that didn't go In your favour.

"(Y/N)-chan! Why are you not resting?!" You hear a high pitch voice yell from behind you. You turned around to see Nao running towards you.

"Nao, I can't miss another day of school! I want to go to college or university! And I do have a chance if I passed this upcoming mid-term test! Only if I passed I could get into 3C!"

"If I miss any more school I might not get that chance!"

Nao looked up to you and put on her puppy dog eyes. "Nao, those aren't going to work on me...." you sighed and turned away from her walking towards the school.

"(Y/N)-chan! Wait for me!" She yelled running after you.

----------------------------------------------------

"Hey Nao, why were you so early today? You don't usually come early. You're always late for school." You asked while eating your lunch.

"I don't know.... I just felt like it". She said and took a bite in her bento.

So far Daichi hasn't seen you all morning, and that's a good thing.

Your phone buzzed in your pocket and you took it out to see Daichi calling you.

"Oh crap!" You mumbled under your breath. You declined it and shoved it into your pocket.

"Who was that?" Nao asked. "Nothing of you needing to worry about". You said with a smile.

Nao went back to eating her bento while you ate your tube sandwich you got from the cafeteria.

Soon your phone went off again and you didn't bother taking it out knowing it was Daichi again.

"Nao?" You heard a voice at the door and you a Nao looked at it to see who called. Daichi was standing there with his phone in his hand. "Nao, have you Hearn from-" he stopped immediately when he saw it was me.

"(Y/N)! Why are you at school! The doctors told you to take it easy, meaning don't go to school!" Daichi said rushing over to you guys.

"She didn't say I don't have to stay home Daichi." You said and bit into your sandwich.

"And why didn't you pick up my calls then?! I was worried!"

"I didn't feel like it. And Daichi, it is none of your business on what I do, you're not my dad".

Daichi sighed and put his phone back in his pocket.

You got up from your spot and walked away from the two of them. "Hey (Y/N)! Wait!" You heard Daichi shout behind you.

You ignored them and went right through the door of the roof and back into the school.

----------------------------------------------------

For the past few days, you ignored Daichi and his text messages. soon enough he got the idea that you were ignoring him and he stopped altogether. You realized that now it seemed like your past life is back. no more people to bother you.

You kind of missed the sound of your phone buzzing. You waited in your living room, your phone on the coffee table. You held your knees to your chest and waited for that phone to buzz, just knowing and hoping Daichi didn't give up on you.

Ten minutes passed, then twenty, following with thirty. Soon forty minutes have passed. But you were so stubborn, that you kept sitting there, staring at the phone just waiting.

You sighed knowing it won't happen this late at night. you got up from the seat and walked into your bedroom. But as soon as you got through the door your phone buzzed on the coffee table.

you bolted from your room and grabbed the phone like it was the end of the world. But soon your heart sank seeing it wasn't Daichi. Nao was texting you seeing if you were okay. You sighed and dropped the phone back onto the coffee table. You turned around and walked back to your bedroom to tired to think about your feelings.

---------------------------

For the past few weeks, you didn't talk to anyone. Your sister was still out there, who knows what she's planning next. Nao, Maria and Mitsuishi gave up on you since you
Wouldn't budge. And well Daichi, right now he's standing at your dorm door, waiting, for you to open it up, and talk.

Your surprised no girls have ratted him out yet. He's here, everyday, after school. And the rule is no boys aloud, even if there not in your room. Daichi just stands there, doesn't knock, or talk. Sometimes you fell like opening that doo and telling him to go away. But no, your sitting on the other side of the door, with your knees hugged to your chest.

It's been like this for days. You'd sit there, he's standing there. With only a door between you two. No one talks, or makes noise. And when hours go by, you'd here him leave, with those quiet footsteps of his.

You know if you opened the door, you'd lose this silly game. And that's what Daichi probably wants. Is to drive you so nuts, that it will make you talk. Even if the words you say aren't good. To him, its better than nothing.

I'm sorry everyone for the long update! I had some problems with life, then I got writers block, but now I'm able to update! Thank you for your patience's! ^_^