Chapter 7

~(Y/N) POV~

You looked at yourself in the mirror. It was Sunday morning around 9:00 am.

You had a (f/c) blouse on and a long black skirt that went a little past your knees. You had your hair down instead of up in a (h/l) (h/c) ponytail.

Your boss called and said to take the day off since they had enough people and it shouldn't be a busy day since there will be a thunderstorm in the afternoon. Not many people go out souring that kind of weather. You just hope you can get back to the dorms before the storm.

You also called Daichi to let him know you got the whole day off and said why.

You've never been asked to hangout at someone's house so you didn't know what to wear. As you stared at yourself you started to blush and soon noticed
In the mirror you were blushing.

You covered your hand over your face. You didn't know what was happening. Maybe because it's the fact this is the first time a boy asked to hangout with you.

Your phone started to buzz in your shoulder bag and so you went to fish it out. You saw the caller ID was Daichi. You pressed a button and put the phone to your ear.

"Hello?" You said.

"(Y/N)! Hey, I'm almost at the dorms!" Daichi said. "Unless your not ready? I can wait." He said.

You didn't know what to say. You were going to change what your wearing because you were embarrassed about it.

"Umm. That's fine! I'm ready to go anyways!" You said on the phone.

"Great! I'll see you down in a few minutes!" Said Daichi and then you hung up the phone on him. You grabbed a small bag that was kind of a purse, but not really. It was like your shoulder bag, but the bag part is smaller that you can only put a few things in.

You put your phone, wallet and dorm keys in the bag for that's all you needed and that could fit in the bag.

You left your dorm room and locked the door and headed for the entrance. Your dorm was on the top floor since that was the last space left.

You opened the door of the entrance and walked out. Daichi wasn't there yet so you waited.

Soon you spotted Daichi walking up the sidewalk. As soon as he saw you he jogged over. "Hey (Y/N)!" Daichi said. You waved and smiled and then went back to neutral face.

"Shall we be going?" He asked. You nodded and he started walking to his place and you followed.

----------------------------------------------------

Daichi opened the door to his house. You went inside and took off your shoes and put on slippers. Daichi did the same.

"Follow me" said Daichi. You nodded and went down the hallway with him. His house was amazing, well his parents house.

There was beautiful decorations on the walls and house ornaments everywhere. You were found of his parents. They have great taste.

You entered a room with Daichi that was his bedroom. "Just sit down on my bed if you want." Daichi said. You took a seat while Daichi turned his TV towards the bed.

"What movie do you want to watch?" He asked. "Anything is fine, just not with too much blood and gore" you said.

"oh, don't worry, I don't watch stuff like that." He said. He pulled out a romance/comedy out and showed you it. "Is this good?" He asked.

"Yeah, it's okay to watch." You replied. He smiled then put the movie into the DVD player and came to sit beside you. You scouted back on his bed so your back was leaning onto the wall.

The movie was about a young wedded couple and we're both cheating on each other since they were so young, but the answer's were so stupid that it actually made you crack a smile. You've never really smiled or laughed over a movie, only deep down in you, you did.

Then when the couple found out about each other cheating on each other they slapped the other person at the same time and then said sorry, but the slapping made you Laugh.

The movie soon ended and you and Daichi just sat there side-by-side not moving during the credits. You finally broke the silence and stood up. "Well that was great!" You said. But obviously you can't tell you weren't meaning to say that. He nodded and stood up as well taking out the DVD and turning off the TV.

"How about we go eat at a cafe?" He asked. "Sure" you said shrugging. You really didn't want to be around him at the moment.

----------------------------------------------------

You both entered a cafe that was only ten blocks away from his house. You guys ordered milkshakes. You got (f/f) (favourite flavour) and he got vanilla with chocolate syrup. You two sat at a table together and waited for your drinks. You looked out the window not bothering to make conversation.

Both of your drinks came and still there was silence. You drank your milkshake when you spotted a certain someone out the window, and you really, didn't want to see them, or them to notice you.

"Hey (y/n)-" you got up from your seat so fast that it startled Daichi. "Sorry Daichi, but I have to go, like NOW". You said and grabbed your bag and left the cafe. Daichi was left shocked and speechless from your sudden act.

You felt terrible and want to apologize to him in school tomorrow. But you thought if you left Daichi, it might be best. The certain person would ruin him, Just like the rest.

You stomped away from the cafe and looked behind to see the certain person following you. You turned a corner hoping to lead the person away from Daichi, and to get away from the cafe before Daichi comes after you.

"Why, why out of all days you have to come to Tokyo, Older sister."