Chapter 8

Don't play video till I say so! 😊

~(Y/N) POV~

You rounded the corner and went straight into a back ally. You waited there and then saw you sister stop at the entrance.

"Why are you here?" You asked her.

"Oh come on (Y/N)! Can't a person come see there baby sister!" She said coming towards me.

"Actually you can't! Not what you did years ago!" You yelled out.

Her expression changed and from a smile, to an evil looking grin.

"Oh, I know what I did, but that's not stoping me". She said in an devilish tone. 

(That's her devilish girn! ^_^)

You took a step back every time she took a step towards you. "Then go away!" You yelled.

"No. I. won't! You took everything away from me little sister, mom and dad's attention, the toys and gifts. Everything!" She yelled out.

"Well now it's different!, do you even know about our new baby brother?!" I asked.

She stopped in her tracks giving me a questing look. "N-new b-baby brother!" She said in utter disbelief. "Yes, like four years ago, oh wait. You left the house five years ago and never made contact with us, so of course you didn't know."

"Hey! Don't be so cocky with me!" She yelled.

  "Well your the one who wants to make my life a living hell, but to late, it already has, why do you think I don't live with mom and dad anymore?" You said.

"Well, there is one thing I can still hurt you with..." she said looking at me evilly. "What is it?!" You yelled.

"Oh, I'm not going to tell you because you'll stop me, but you'll see sooner or later what it is. And you'll be heart broken. But maybe it will hurt your heart without me doing Anything." She said. She gave me a wicked smile then turned around.

"See you around baby sister!" She yelled with a smile now, as she left the back ally behind the cafe.

---------------------------------------------------
(Play music video now!)

You walked back to the girl dorms dragging your feet on the ground. You sighed at the fact your sister is up to something and you don't know what it is.

But she also said it could hurt you without her doing anything. What is she even up to? You sighed.

You weren't even close to being at the dorms yet and the sun was already setting. You kept your eyes to the ground with duel eyes.

You finally, after three years, was able to have 'fun' again. And to smile a little. You always put fake smiles on for everyone but Daichi..... he made you smile again. Well at least for today. Your sister is here in Tokyo to make your life a living hell. And you want to apologize to Daichi for what happened at the café.

But you don't want your sister getting to him. So now you'll have to stay away from him.

You noticed the sun was now gone, and replaced with a night sky with grey clouds above you. The clouds thundered and little drops of rain came falling down. Once the rain started coming down harder you stopped walking and stood there.

The rain was freezing cold and you knew you would get sick, but yet you stood there.

Silent tears left your eyes. The salty tears stained your already wet face. Your wet hair covered your face from people's view.

People with umbrella's passed you and looked at you like you were crazy. You didn't move from your spot once. And the rain never slowed down even once.

"(Y/N)?"

You looked behind you to se a dark figure with an umbrella walking towards you. The voice sounded familiar. As the figure got closer you noticed it was Daichi. You quickly panicked and your feet started moving on their own. You ran away from Daichi.

"(Y/N)! Wait!" He yelled. You didn't stop running. As you were about to turn the corner, you slipped on the wet pavement and fell, bashing your head into the sidewalk. You laid there hurt and Daichi came running towards you.

"(Y/N)! Are you all right?!" Daichi said worried as we saw your figure on the ground. You never cry in front of people, so you didn't want to see him to see the state your in.

But you couldn't hold back anymore. You started sobbing and couldn't stop. You felt a hand gently touch you.

"Are you hurt anywhere?" Daichi asked. You couldn't say anything since you were sobbing so you only nodded. Daichi then slowly picked you off the ground bridal style. You placed your head on his chest as he picked his umbrella off the ground. You felt the rain no longer hit you anymore. Your whole body was shaking and you couldn't stop. You have never done this before.

"D-Daichi..." you whispered. "Do you need to go to the hospital?" He asked. "N-No".

He sighed and started walking the opposite direction of the dorms. "W-What are you doing?" You asked. "Taking you back to my place, your in no good condition to be left alone". He said walking to his house with you in his arms.

"N-no!". You yelled and picked yourself out of his arms. He can't be around you , or else your sister.....

you looked at him for one quick moment. "I'm sorry Daichi!" You yelled and the ran off.

"(Y/N)!" He yelled as you ran off once again. Your leg hurt from falling earlier. You didn't stop running in till you reached the dorms. You unlocked it and then closed the door which locked it's self up again. You sighed and panted from running. You were freezing do to the fact you were in the rain.

You slowly walked up the stairs and finally made it to your dorm room. You unlocked it and entered your dark room. You closed the door and then slid down it pulling your legs into your face and started crying. The thunder was loud from outside the dorm.

Why? Why did this have to happen to you?