Chritmas Special!

Ok, so this does NOT go with the story. It's just a special chapter for the holiday of you and Daichi spending Christmas together. I know everyone is dying for the Reader to be together with Daichi. But don't count this as part of the story!

This Year you asked your parents to spend Christmas at your boyfriend Daichi's house. They were hesitant, but agreed. You were so happy about the decision, that you could wait. Your first Christmas with Daichi will actually be at his place! But what if your parents don't like his?
———————-

You rang the doorbell. Your parents were behind you, and they showed no expression. Soon the door opened to reveal Daichi. He smiled when he saw you and scooped you into a hug.
"How's my girl?" He whispered in your ear.

"Perfect, this is perfect," you sighed into his shoulder. Your parents interrupted your moment by clearing their throats, I indicated their not pleased with the scene.

"Right, Sorry. Come inside!"  He said opening the door wider. Your parents went in first. When your got through the door way you have Daichi a look.
"I know. But trust me, I got this," He said kissing your forehead while taking your coat.

"Thank you," you whispered.
"Anytime," He said hanging your coat.

When you entered the room, you saw Nao, but with her was Uehara.

You looked at her in disgust. You knew Nao crushed Daichi's feelings because she loved Uehara. And she rejected him in the meanest way ever. She confessed to Uehara in front of Daichi, but also at the same time kissed him in front of Daichi.

But she's not the only one. Uehara had a crush on you, but you couldn't return his feelings, that was before Nao confessed. You are in second year along with Nao and Uehara, in class
2-A, meaning having to spend every school day with Uehara. And even though Daichi is in his third year, and about to graduate, you guys promised each other to make it work. Your parents aren't fond of you dating someone about to go off to University while your still in High school.

Nao cake up to you with the sweetest smile. "(Y/N)! What a nice surprise!"

"Same goes for you," you said gripping onto Nao's hand a bit harder when you guys shakes hands. Uehara only gave you a nod. But you ignored it.
"So what's first?" You asked Daichi.

"I think it's family games, dinner, then presents," he answered putting his arm around your shoulder.
"Well this should be fun..." You mumbled not fond of having to play 'games' with Nao and Uehara.

——————-

After the dinner you and Daichi exchanged gifts. You got Daichi a watch, since knowing University's they don't want people checking their phones for time. Daichi gave you a big box, but told you to wait till the end of the night to open it.

While everyone finished opening their presents, you received a present small box from Nao. "Open it when your alone," She whispered. You were scared to find out what's inside of the gift.

When everyone was done, everyone looked at you. "(Y/N)," you mother called. "Hurry up and open that present, we're leaving when you do," your dad finished. You were heart broken that you already had to leave your beloved Daichi already.

You looked at Daichi for approval, and he nodded. You tested at the wrapping paper and open the lid, only to find another box wrapped. You raised your brow and Daichi, but he motioned for you to continue.

Box after box, you ripped the paper off, and every time you opens one, a smaller one appears. You parents were getting impatient. But finally, after seven box's, you were hold an hand held box with a bow.

Daichi got up from his seat and walked over. He took the box from you hand and got on one knee. Before you could even react he opened the box to reveal a ring.

"(Y/N), you've made me the happiest guy that I could ever be. And I don't want to ever be apart from you. When I graduate, I want us to live together, I don't want to be apart from you when I leave for University. Would you be Mrs. (Y/N) Shinozaki? In other words, would you marry me?"

Your eyes weld in tears of joy, but before you could say anything, you parents interrupted. "There's no way in hell my daughter is going to marry some scumbag like you!" Mr.(L/N) yelled.

"But daddy! It's my choice not yours!" You protested. His fists balled up. He grabbed his coat and left. Your mother got up as well and went after him. But she gave you a look of disappointment, but also symphony as well.

"Daichi..." you whispered.
"You don't have to give me an answer right now, as what just happened," he said about to get up.

"Yes."

Daichi paused.
"What did you say?" He asked.
"I said yes! Of course I'll Marry you! I don't care what they say!" You said with tears of joy. Daichi smiles and got up, placing the ring in your left hand and kissing it.

"Well, I'm looking forward to next Christmas Mrs.Shinozaki," He said letting you go.

You grabbed Daichi and bright his head close to your mouth. "Next Christmas, let's make it just you and me, and no one to ruin it," You said and let go. You grabbed your coat and presents and ran after your parents. Daichi smiled as you ran off, and thought if next years Christmas.

Just the two of you.

———————

(When you were finally alone)
You weren't sure if you should open the present. It's from Nao, but what if it's a prank? You took you chances and slowly ripped the paper of the tiny box. When you opens it you gasped and blush.

"That dirty Nao!" You said embarrassed.

Insides of the box was an unopened condom.

Yes, I know. I had to make the ending a bit dirty! I hoped you enjoyed your Christmas Special! Stay tuned for the next chapter!