The last Chapter!!!1!!1!1!

Cronus' p.o.v.
------

We get in someones car i forget who lol.
It was either blue girl or that guy from hook.
So we went in their car and drove to one of their houses i forgot.
Oh wait
Ok

*author checks out*

So we get to Porrims house and one of them cars we parked like a block away from her house so she wouldnt jump their car if she came after me n shit.

"You will be fine, cronus." Says rufioh with an expression so tight i pondered if it hurt him.

I looked sideways out the car window and clenched and unclenched my fists because thats a thing greasers do. "I don't know..." I muttered. "I mean, if she was the one then, shit, she will strike again."

"No she wont" aranea says, ya thats her name, i remember now. I really should check previous chapters before i write the last one. Aranea rubs my shoulder. "We will be here. She cant strike you again because there is no point to. No one wants a murder on her hands."

I got out of the car, my legs feeling like jello. I walked in a direction. Idk lets say right. I walked right down a street, found a house, and knocked.

Kanaya opened the door with a pink hand on her pale arm. I peer my gaze around her to see Rose, Dave's half sister, looking a little off kilter. Her face was blushing and her shirt was lopsided.

Kanaya stood up straight and her gaze to me was strong and full of responsibility,... Maybe a little too much responsibility. "What do you need, Ampora? I reckon you are Eridan's sibling?"

I nodded "guess you could say that. He is always out doing something with his friend Sollux."

"Him and Sollux aren't friends, they are matesprits." Kanaya corrected me. Rose behind her look impatient, pouting her lip.

My eyes widened. "Serious?" Kanaya nodded. "Well, uh- i need to see your sister."

"She is in the kitchen. Go ahead."

I walked in cautiously, trying not to trip over the victorain furniture. I went into the kitchen, a quaint kitchen with black granite if thats a thing, and saw porrim stooping over the sink. She was looking out the window. Her curvy™ body held victorious secret sweatpants under an oversized gucci shirt cuz thats the type of chick she Is.

"Porrim."

She turned around, tumblr mug in hand and the other holding a vape, and squinted at me. Her eyeliner could cut my throat, maybe her teeth did too. "Cronus? What are you doing here-"

Her sentence was cut off when i tilted my head and showed the two healing holes in my neck. "Think ur sis did this?"

"Nah"

"Wha bout u"

"Idk"

"Wtf"

"I mean-"

"thERE ARE NO MORE VAMPIRES IN THIS TOWN, BITCH. UNLESS IF UR GREAT ANCESTOR IS STILL ALIVE- AND I DONT SEE HOW- THEN U MUST HAVE BIT ME, CAN I AT LEAST KNOW WHY? AND CAN I AT LEAST KNOW WHY MY CAR IS SMASHED?"

Porrim took a sip and set down her tumblr mug that had the quote "when he catches you~" on it. Then she took a puff from her vape and blew rings, spheres, and christmas tree shapes in the air. Then she narrowed her gaze at me and squinted even more. If she didn't look asian before, she sure does now.

"Do you know how long me and Kankri have been moirails?-

*author slams table* SHIT. LOL OH MY GOD. CRONUS ISNT SUPPOSED TO BE HERE, KANKRI IS. CRONUS IS SUPPOSED TO BE AT ARANEA'S HOUSE RECOVERING WHILE KANKRI TALKS TO PORRIM! DUDE IM TERRIBLE LOL

well i guess cronus is doing this now..???

"-we have been moirails since forever. I have taken care of him when he is sick, knit him a sweater, and made sure nobody, nobody, hurts him." Porrim circled her finger around the ring of her mug. "And you ruined it. you hurt him that friday night at the party, he cried so hard, i felt it. I was at that party too, you know. I watched it happen outside of the second floor's window. I watched as u walked across that porch and manhandled my moirail. you deserve that punch from him and so much more, which is why i made horris (forgot how to spell) trash ur car and i sucked a fraction of your nasty-ass artificial-ass grape-juice-ass blood. You are a bum."

I took it all in, everyword. I had seconds where i felt anger pumping, and others remorse. Then i stood up and strode over to her. "No. I mean- yes. Ugh. Look, dracula, i made a huge intoxicated mistake that night, i felt terrible when i came to my senses, cant you believe me? You know what, he forgave me! He forgave me and now me and him are in a relationship. We are Matesprits now, Porrim."

That did it.

Her eyes lit up in a green fire and she picked up her vape, puffed some pepes, threw it aside, and miraculously floated toward me. I ran like a hoe. My feet moved faster than my mind. i passed by the couch with rose and kanaya dancing in it (i think they were dancing i couldnt tell i was too fast running) and i bolted out of the door.

I waved my hands above my head as I ran, her close behind with her claw-like nails scratching those good spots in my back-

"Aranea! Rufioh!" I yelled as I ran to their car. I hopped in and we sped off back to Aranea's house. My heart was thumping a mile a minute and my eyes were tearing up. "She- she!" I sputtered between cries. "She almost-!"

Aranea put my head in her soft chest and stroked my hair. "Shh, shh, we are far from her now. Rufioh is taking us back, you can see Kankri..."

Kankri. Oh god, Kankri.

When we pulled up to the house i bolted out of the car and up the steps. I stood their, bouncing in place while i waited for them to unlock the door. Once they did I ran inside. Kankri was on the living room floor, stretching out his back and legs while watching a Pilates lesson on the TV.

He rolled his spine up slowly as the intructor intaled and i waited until he was fully upright and his breathing was even to talk to him.

"Kankri! Kankri!"

"Cronus, why are you out of bed? Aranea, weren't we supposed to go... To, you know-"

Aranea looked uncomfortable. "Change of plans, cronus came with us instead."

"Porrim did it! She did it all! She said it was for your protection because of what i did at the party which i think is overboard but, you know, i still feel bad. I feel terrible for what i did at the party, im really sorry if i traumatized you, please forgive me Kankri. I- I love you. I love you so much and I care about you, I love you I love you I-"

Kankri's hand slid around my waist and pulled my body into his. His other held my neck and his lips pressed against mine. I kissed him back for a while and then we parted, breathless and red as a

"Thats lovely" aranea smiled.

"Yeah... Lovely..." Rufioh said slowly and solemnly.

Kankri and I couldn't stop hugging.

The fucking end.