❝ Strangers ❞

Pairing: Cole Sprouse x Reader
Word Count: 1173
Warnings: None

Description: An HFK prompt :) — Can strangers be lovers at first sight?

▪️▪️▪️▪️

— You sigh, cold and alone as you stood still to the bus stop

— You sigh, cold and alone as you stood still to the bus stop. Your arms slumped back and forth in dismay, just to keep you company but nothing seem to arrive. In your calculations, you've been waiting for exact two hours now and it's getting you pissed. Though you don't have a choice but to wait, a pair of metal feet will only lead to the destined location in within a long travel.

In other ideas, you did tried to contact some of your friends and a relative that is near your city and as much as you hate bugging others up, you needed to get home and get a proper rest. Most of them has its reasonable excuses and a few didn't respond which is very clear to you.

So apparently, it's just you by yourself now. You thought to yourself that maybe next time, try to avoid late night yet hardcore parties at this time around, especially in a busy season and a busy city.

When your patience broke the line, you decided that you should walk instead, it's the only way to be honest. When you're about to walk off, a vehicle horn echoed to the empty streets as it stopped in front of you. Your brows knitted automatically, confused, as your judgment strikes through the figure you're looking at and you feel your heart beating fast.

You see the car window of a Rover opening as you expect someone you know but instead, you see a man in his twenties with his eyes in a dark shade of blue and dark and quite deep bags underneath, nothing harmful because he's looking casual in your first impression.

"You alone here, Miss?" The man asked. You assume him as a drunken guy who drives around just to find any girl to come to bed with him, nonetheless, something in his voice sounds calm and just simply normal.

"Uh yes but I was just walking home right now." You replied, trying to be nice.

"Let me give you a ride. It's no good to see a decent female like you around here at this hour." He spoke. He's right though, maybe this isn't just a perfect coincidence but a rush blessing as well.

"Are you sure? I mean, don't you have anywhere to go to?"

"I'm alright with, so hop in." The guy smiled which confirmed that he is indeed nice.

You positioned yourself in the front seat and thanking him in advance. For now, you'll keep your judgements isolated and fully appreciate his hospitality. He then asked you your address and thanking him once again.