❝ Blossomed II ❞

[Blossomed (Part two)
- Deadly Cues]

______

Pairing: Jughead Jones x Reader
Word Count: 1259
Warnings: Triggering words/lines.

Description: The second part of "Blossomed" (an imagine series). From this imagine, Y/N regrets joining the Vixens as you broke down. However, after Cheryl attempted a sudden movement towards you, you and Jughead will finally meet. But at the wrong time.

Enjoy

■ ■ ■ ■

It's almost impossible to believe, even yourself couldn't believe that you survived your first day in Riverdale High. Sure, the first-day jitters swam through your whole body this whole day but at least you managed to fit in. Thanks to Betty and Veronica.

Speaking about the girls, Cheryl had decided to cancel the practice, also your first practice as the Vixens shall continue tomorrow. Nobody knows why Cheryl would cut off her team because she never does. Especially when she's holding a huge part of her passion.

Going home is a deep relaxation. A big relief, even. Your parents greeted you to the door as they started asking you questions of how your first day went. You told them every single detail. To how you feel horrified, and that you suffered alone through most of the periods and made zero friends until Betty and Veronica came.

Your parents seemed happy and satisfied with your short report as they sweetly motioned you to your bedroom. In the other side of the wall, you can hear their faint conversation about a trash topic. You also heard that Cheryl is now included too and you realized that she's being yelled at by your parents.

Why?

Is this the punishment?

Or there's worse?

Moments later, you hear your door cracked open as Cheryl peeked with a straight face. Her body leaned against the frame.

"Way to go, little sissy." She still had the cheery, high-pitched voice. Though you know it's sarcasm.

Watching her leave, you flopped down to your mattress as it sinks you down. It's like it's eating you, digging you deeply through the soft sheets. It's heavy and tightening, just like your anxiety.

Letting out a sigh, you let your bed hugged your half-weakened body. Today is very exhausting. You can't wait to start another day of suffering tomorrow.

Another day. Another day.

■ ■ ■ ■

"I'm sorry, Cheryl. But you know this, I don't dance." You said, as your naughty sister tries to pull you out of the booth you're sitting in the corner.

You know you had agreed to join the Vixens, you told Betty and Veronica, too. But you never thought that this is what it should be like. After seeing Chery's seductive dance, you know you can't do it. Not ever.

"Or what, Y/N? You're bringing our family an ugly name, sweet cakes." She whisper-growls, but you feel the sass.

"Do we have to focus on our label?" You speak.

Cole Sprouse ImaginesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara