❝ Minds At Ease ❞

Pairing: Cole Sprouse x Reader
Word Count: 1485
Warnings: None

Soundtrack: "Only One" by Carlie Hanson. — it's not related to the imagine but the song builds a relaxing vibe while reading this, i swear :)

Description: — A date with Cole ♥️

▪️▪️▪️▪️

• Common lovebirds has basic ideas on first dates

Common lovebirds has basic ideas on first dates. Usually, a casual lunch or dinner, a moment at the park, go to the theaters, and basically, a coffee in hand inside a cozy area.

You didn't know why you suddenly started to elaborate different types of dates upon new couples. Because you met this lovely boy once, asked you out in a humorous way, and definitely made plans with him that your first date will be extraordinarily exciting.

Of course, it's adventurous. In fact, this guy is full of energy and eagerness, well, almost in everything.

Whilst getting ready, you already know how much freedom you'll get in this date, so you get dressed in jeans, a striped tee, with an oversized denim jacket and a pair of boots. As simple as that.

You don't want to look extra charming on your look for tonight, besides, this is just a first date, right? You didn't have any big expectations towards this person, especially when it's Cole Sprouse.

Sounds unbelievable, an adequate yet prominent man (actor) just asked you out. You don't basically know him that much maybe you've watched "The Suite Life Of Zach and Cody" or "The Suite Life On Deck" a few times when you're just the same age as him but never a fan. Now that he's a part of "Riverdale" (tv series), you're slowly starting to perceive him more, clearer and better.

Nonetheless, your first impression of him will hopefully match to his personality when you meet. What is it? Well, you thought of him as a gentleman, amusing and definitely romantic. Probably the three things that settle mainly on your list.

On the very first time he met you, you were at the library downtown. You're in a 'peace & quiet' mood but not until this 'Sprouse guy' suddenly talked to you. He was asking for help, a different kind of help. He asked you to cover him up from the crowd outside, though at that moment you haven't noticed that this boy is a 'star' and has fans.

"Please, help me, all I wanted to do is to read and have some privacy. I would really appreciate it if you'll lend me a hand if ever, or else, I'll get kicked out and my life is over."

The remarkable line that you remembered from him. You thought that his exaggeration is kind of cliché and this 'stranger' is asking for help as if he is someone special to sugarcoat with. However, you did him a favor. You went to the librarian and asked her for security due to the formed crowd from outside, she asked why, reasoning that I'm clueless and that I'm bothered during my reading, surprisingly, it worked.