❝ Bad At Love ❞

Pairing: Cole Sprouse x Reader
Word Count: 1696.
Warnings: None

Description: An HFK prompt :) -- Y/N is a well-known actress (artist) in such films and shows. When you and Cole Sprouse started dating, you've never been happy and contented. But the rumors are your number one enemy, especially when it comes to Lili Reinhart. You started to self-pity, doubting and worrying, self-shaming and blaming, and very anxious. Will Cole notice?

__________

I believe, i believe, i believe, i believe
That we're meant to be
But jealousy, jealousy, jealousy, jealousy
Get the best of me

Look, i don't mean to frustrate
But i, always make the same mistakes
Yeah, i always make the same mistakes 'cause,

I'm bad at love
But you can't blame me for trying
You know I'd be lyin', sayin'
You were the one
That could finally fix me
Looking back at my history
I'm bad at love

__________

Gibberish tabloids, distracting rumors, and silly interviews.

Those are at least the things that are going on in your daily life. When you wake up in the morning, to sleeping in your duvet, the horrid news is flying around your atmosphere.

Three months ago, you and Cole started dating secretly in the first steps. Making it official and publicized, you didn't expect a more different issue than you think.

You respect the fans, his and yours. You love the Riverdale casts, for they hang out with you a lot too. But something's really bothering you up, and that'll do with and about Lili Reinhart.

You and Reinhart are good friends. Sometimes you bond with the cast including her and she's nice and all. There's nothing to blame inexact, but the fact that the 'bughead' rumor is bugging you, i'ts preferred as a distraction.

There's no problem with the fans, except the non-stop ships and gossips about Bughead. Sure, you understand if there are a few haters or Bughead shippers that are against you. But most of the time, this is a huge distraction.

You know how Cole and Lili are really close friends, so are with the other casts too. Their closure, their compressed friendship, and the topic about the couple in their show weren't holding you back a grudge. Instead, jealousy chained you.

For as much as you hate it, you actually started self-shaming. You pity yourself, you're blaming yourself, you doubt, you worry, and everything negative. You had talked with some of your friends and family members (someone you really trust) just to roar out your current problems.

You held no anger nor madness towards the duo, but it just breaks your heart every time you think about it. You're struggling with life statistics and now you have to deal with yourself as well. What's good, anxiety?

Just this past week, you're recently in a start of your hiatus from your acting career. 11 movies, 5 TV shows, and one book published. Isn't that enough? However, your current 6th TV show is on a break. Season one just ended and all you have to focus on is to support Cole on filming the second season of Riverdale.

Being an artist at a young age, you didn't quite finish your college life. You're glad that you completed your high school years, but you never have the chance to experience entering a University or an Institute.