24

Again and again,  thank you for the votes and comments. Let's fall in love in 2018 ^_^. Happy New Year.

Kit's POV

There were so many emotions flashed in his eyes.

I felt awkward.

I averted my gaze at the three people with us.

They will grill me for sure.

Pha, Beam and Forth were all in awe.

"Kit is that you? " Pha asked.

He was apparently surprised and he didn't not make an effort on hiding it.

"I think it is our time to exit to give these two, their own sweet time. " Beam teased after he was able to recover.

Forth knew better than to speak but his expression was telling it all.

"Since when were you two have been going out? " asked Beam. I knew he wouldn't let it go.

Ming grinned broadly. "Well, not yet. You better ask Kit when is he planning to confess, "

Holy molly mother of shit. I swore inside.

Everyone looked at me.

Ming wasn't helping at all.

He put fuel to the fire.

"So when do you plan, Kitty. " he said the last word mimicking how Ming usually does.

"Won't you shut up? " I muttered between my teeth.

He was enjoying this. "When? My Kitty? " he continued to tease.

I didn't answer.

Shit. Shit. Shit.

I wish the floor would open and swallow me alive so I could disappear.

This was very embarassing.

You brought it to yourself, Kit.

Ming was still looking at me raptly.

There was a spark of amusement and joy in his eyes.

Do you think this is funny? I thought.

We kept our gaze at each other but I couldn't last long.

The way he stare was too intense.

He seized my hand and got me up. "See you later guys, " he told the others.

The three just nodded for lack of better word to say.

"Eh? Where are we going? " I asked him.

"Bring him back in one piece, Ming. " Beam shouted.

I heard Beam said.

I shoot him a death glare.

He responded with a naughty smile.

I wasn't sure why I was letting Ming take me away but I knew it was a relief.

It felt like it was the right thing to do but at the same time there was fear.

Fear of the unknown.

He might have questions I didn't know the answer or maybe I was not ready to answer.

Ming led me to the auditorium where no one was there. The place was dark. The only light was coming from the door slightly ajar.

When we both were inside he let go of my hands.