9

Kit's POV

"This" Ming said.

As my hand was on his chest, I felt his heartbeat. It was beating rapidly.

He looked so calm yet his heart was beating like he run for a mile.

I broke our eye contact, I can handle the naughty Ming but not this one.

On the other hand, maybe he was just pulling a prank on me.

He can't be serious.

He planned this so he could have his entertainment at my expense again.

This is just one of his million jokes.

No.

I won't be played by him again.

I won't allow him to have me play the victim again.

I've thought of a way to get even.

I looked at his seemingly worried face then smiled.  He seemed pleased to see me smiled.

Without breaking our eye contact, I moved closer.

I lifted my ankle.

I stopped when our eyes were almost paralleled to each other.

He didn't look away. Our lips almost touched.

I felt awkward but I have to keep going.  I put my hands on his broad shoulder and run it all the way to his arm.

After looking at him intently for a little long while.

I dragged my head to the right slowly until my lips was close to his ears. "I want you, " I said softly, slowly and as sweetly as I can. I deliberately paused.

I felt him stiffened, it motivated me to execute my plan.

I took the ID swiftly then stepped backwards to put some distance between us.

"to leave me alone. " I caught him off guard.

He appeared to be disoriented.

I showed him the ID in my hands and smiled cleverly.

"As I've said, LEAVE. ME. ALONE. " I repeated.

Before he could respond, I walked away and left him dumbfounded.

I felt like I've accomplished something big.

Serves you right.

I happily headed to the parking lot.

I planned to call it a day, the encounter with Ming made me very exhausted that even if I attend my classes I won't be able to concentrate.

Moreover,  seeing Beam and Pha would be a bad idea. I knew they wouldn't stop asking questions until they are satisfied and I don't have the energy to tolerate them.

Ming, I understand that you're a player but I wont let you win without putting a goddamn fight.

I was delighted at the thought.

Ming's POV

I knew I went overboard with my plan but I was already here so might as well own it.

"Well? " the professor asked.

Everyone's waiting for his answer.

Kit was very embarrased. "G-go out with me"

I suppressed my laughter. "Does that mean a 'yes'? " I kept on teasing him.

"I me-mean,  come fo follow me, " he explained. I watched him gather his things and walked out the door.

He was very pissed,  I can tell. He looked like someone who would murder.

I'm dead.  I thought.

I apologized at the professor and I told him that I was just kidding which he gladly acknowledge then excused myself.

I followed him walking past by the rooms then out of the building.

I looked at his back while we were walking.

Here I am again,  doing something without thinking.

What's with Kit that I cannot control myself?

Initially,  I thought of just returnimg his ID but when I saw him with Ice.

Something inside me didn't like the undivided attention he was giving him.

I felt jealous? I shook my head. No way. Why would I be jealous?

But,  I must admit when I met him,  I felt something that I've never felt before.

It was scary and overwhelming but at the same it gave me a kind of joy.

I didn't notice he already stopped until I was very close. I almost bumped into him.

He didn't knew I was standing near so when he turned around and faced me he bump into my chest.

I crouched to look at him.

My heart stopped.

It felt so right to be standing this close to him. It felt like I was home.

All these were new to me.

He said something I didn't hear but I came to my senses when he lightly pushed me.

I told him I was just joking and to not worry because everyone will forget about it by tomorrow which I doubt myself.

It doesn't happen every day, considering that I am the moon asking someone out that way.

I highly doubt it.

He kept on striding backward while we were talking so I kept on moving forward. Whenever we were near,  there seemed to be some panic on his face.

"Don't get too close. " he said.

"Why? " I asked, Am I making him feel something too? Do I affect him like he does to me?

He ignored my question. I was eager to know.

It was just a spur of the moment. I wanted to test the waters. I don't know exactly what do I want to get from it but I needed to know.

So I told him to take responsibility and slowly take his hand to make him feel how he affects me so much.

His expressions varied from confused,  shocked to doubtful.

He might be weighing things.

After a sudden moment,  he moved closer, close enough for our lips to almost touch.

I froze when he touched and run his hand from my shoulder to my hands.

It was slow and precise.

He maintained an eye contact for a while then whispered "I want you, " it sounded so seductive in my ears.

I was turned on.

I've never been turned on by mere words.

"to leave me alone" he continued but I barely heard because I was contemplating why his words affected me that much.

I found him amusing and lovable.

He left before I could come up with a remark.

I watched him walked away.

So it's you.

It dawned on me, so this is it.

Why?

I guess describing the feeling of being in love is atleast easier than describing why I love him.

I am in love.

I am in love with Kit for reasons I couldn't fathomed.
--