Chapter 13

Sorry I haven't uploaded in a while... I was in Greece! :D It was amazing and warm and beautiful! And now I'm back in germany where it's cold and rainy -_- I'd rather be in finland where it's warmer than here at least! Well I'll be going back to finland in 2 weeks ;)

Here's 13! got it all planned out now and i realized this is gonna be a looong story! Enjoy, comment, vote!!! <3

H2Odreams

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I padded out of the nursery only to be greeted by the setting sun. Wait... Sunset! It was sunset! That means Robinstar has already told the Clan her decision.

I dashed to the nearest cat who happened to be Snowpaw. "Snowpaw! What's going to happen?"

Snowpaw looked at me with confused eyes. "What?"

I sighed. Snowpaw could be so absentminded sometimes. "Robinstar! what did she say?"

"Oooh Robinstar." She understood now.

"Yes Snowpaw. What's going to happen?"

"She said she's going to let Sparrowflight take a patrol into ThunderClan to warn them. Also to scope around a little to see if something strange is going on."

"Something strange?"

"Yeah. I think she said something about ThunderClan not acting this way before."

I nodded and ran full speed to Robinstar's den. I had to be on that patrol! I deserved to be there after what I had said earlier today. My paws stopped right in front of the leaders den and my whiskers now twitched with nervousness. I was about to turn around and leave when Robinstar noticed me.

"Yes Lavenderpaw?"

I mustered up all my courage and walked into her den. The leader sat fairly close to the entrance of her den. I stayed standing. "I was just wondering something about your recent decision concerning ThunderClan."

"Aah, yes." She replied while beckoning me closer with her tail. "It seemed that you were helping Nightblossom and missed the announcement. How are the kits?"

I sat down next to her. "They're great! Five of them in total. Splashkit, Flamekit, Morningkit and Brightkit!" I said Brightkit's name with a big grin as I remembered his sweet purrs.

"What is it about Brightkit that you like so much?"

My head tilted with confusion. What did she mean?

"I saw you smile when you said his name, so I was just wondering." She flicked her soft brown ears and gave me a genuine smile.

"Oh yeah. It's just that I decided on his name because it fit him so perfectly."

She nodded. "Well he seems like a nice, young tom already even though I haven't met him." She laughed. "So what did you want to ask me?"

I realized that I had gotten of track and tried to remember my question. It was just that Robinstar didn't seem like a strict, scary leader. She was just like my friends, nice and understanding.

"I wanted to know if I could be in the patrol into ThunderClan..." I meowed.

My heart sank as Robinstar sighed. "I knew you would ask this Lavenderpaw."

"Is that a bad thing?"

"I don't know what to say. I've given your father the job of choosing who is going to be in the patrol but I don't know if I want a cat as young as you going into foreign territory."