31. Prepare

Runner

Runner

We arrive at the warehouse a few minutes after and this was the hardest ride of my life. I never had a death wish like Rage or a complete disregard for danger like Ironhand, but I never thought about death. If my brothers needed me, I'd fight. If I died, so be it. But now. Now I got shit to live for and it scares me.

"Brother!" I hear Vik and I see a bike parking close to us.

Eric! The motherfucker gets off his bike and approaches Vik with a wide smile and Vik takes him in his arm. The rest of us tense at the sight of the traitor but Vik has it in him to play it cool. Rage growls but I keep him in check.

"Glad you could make it, brother," Vik pats him on the back.

"Glad you called, brother," Eric turns to Tor and then to Bjorn. "You sure this is cool?"

Bjorn tightens his fists and is this close to ripping this man in half. But Tor places a hand on his chest and turns to Eric.

"Only for tonight, Eric," Tor grinds out. "It's Vik's day and if he wants you here, we are cool."

"Where is everyone?" Eric looks around.

"We are checking the place out first then we let the rest know they can come in. Everything is set inside."

"Right," Eric shakes his head. "You told me you were dealing with some shit."

"That's right. You helping out, brother?"

"Sure, sure. Let me secure my stuff. I carry everything I own with me all the time now. I'll be right in."

"Sure thing, brother," Vik keeps his façade and walks in the warehouse.

We all file in behind him but I don't miss seeing Eric send out a quick text before following us back in. When he steps into the empty warehouse, he looks around frowning. And then he sees that we are all standing in a circle.

"What the fuck is this?"

No one says anything but Rage that seethes and paces. Bjorn finally walks up to Eric that is looking around agitated. Eric knows by now that there is no wedding taking place and he dares one step back. Bjorn is quicker. He grabs him by the throat with one hand and lifts him up. The other hand fishes the phone out of Eric's pocket and throws it at Stig.

"Förrädare! Traitor!" Bjorn snarls.

"What..." Eric tries but Bjorn tightens his grip.

"We will deal with him as Tyr commands," Tor eyes Eric. "Search him and tie him up."

Bjorn shouts in frustration and drops Eric down with force. The motherfucker coughs and tries to breathe but Bjorn needs a taste. He grabs him by the cut and punches him again and again, till Eric falls unconscious.

"You piece of shit!" Bjorn howls over the bloodied man.

Only then, Wood moves and secures Eric before dragging him to a safe room in the warehouse. Tor was right. We will deal with him when the time comes. Now, we need to focus on the danger that threatens us.