CHAPTER SIX.

i hope you guys enjoy this chapter! xx -S

THE PRINCE | six.

BABY.

I could feel myself getting out of my deep sleep, but I refused to open my eyes. I turned onto my stomach, pulling the bedsheets closer to me.

Keeping my eyes shut, I thought of last night. I hate to say it, I really don't want to say it...but I could practically feel my heart jump just at the thought of Justin.

He's just so mesmerizing and hot. I just couldn't stop thinking about it after our small interaction. Honestly, seeing him was the perfect way to start my trip here.

My thoughts were interrupted by the sound of my door opening, hushed whispers immediately followed.

"Pensez-vous qu'elle est morte?"

"Respire-t-elle?"

"Don't touch her," I hear Clara hiss as I heard a small slap. "She's probably just tired. Très fatigué..."

I could feel them get closer and closer to me, but my eyes remained shut. What in the world are they saying? I need to learn French.

"I am just checking if she is alive," I hear someone shoot back. What was her name, again? Karen? Elle? No, no. Nicole. Her name's Nicole.

Clara let out an exasperated sigh just as I felt someone poke me. I couldn't help but move slightly at the feeling. I bit my bottom lip in order to hold back a laugh. This is what happens when you're ticklish.

"Ce sont quatre o ' pointent en arrivant l'après-midi. Combien de sommeil a-t-elle besoin?" I hear someone else speak. That must be Violette.

"Okay. Now..." I spoke up probably startling the girls. "I think you guys are great people, but you guys would be much better if you weren't so close to my face," I say with the bed sheet now over my face.

"So you are alive!" Nicole spoke playfully.

"Why didn't you guys think I was alive?" I ask peeking my eyes out.

"You weren't moving," Clara explained. "I told them you were probably just tired."

"I am. This whole time change has definitely got the best of me. What time is it, anyways?"

"Four."

"In the afternoon?" my voice raised as I sat up slowly, removing the bedsheet from my face. "I've practically wasted my first whole day here," I whined.

"Zhere is still time," Violette shrugged her shoulders.

"We just need to figure out what to do," Clara crossed her arms over her chest.

"Oh! Je sais!" Nicole pointed her finger up. "Let's go to ze uh...marina?" Nicole suggested in excitement, although she struggled to speak English.

"Yes, yes. I haven't been there in ages," Clara clasped her hands together. "I knew you weren't that dumb," she says as she nudged Nicole. Nicole rolled her eyes at Clara's comment.

"I am not dumb," Nicole muttered.

"What's the marina?" I rubbed the side of my face.

"It's where there are a bunch of boats and what not. There's a lot of little shops and restaurants as well," Clara explained.

"I'll go get ready then, but first, you guys need to go because I do not look good in the morning," I partially joked.

"Meet us downstairs," she said before leading the other girls out of the room.