CHAPTER FIFTEEN.

can we reach 50+ comments? xx

THE PRINCE | fifteen.

3rd.

"Is this even real?" Baby whispers to herself as she stared up at the entrance of the oceanographic museum. That was until she looked around and noticed how deserted it was. "Is this even open?" she whispers to Justin.

"Come on," he laughs removing his arm around her to hold her hand.

He guides her up the stairs to the main doors of the museum. Baby instantly looked up at the ceiling where there were sets of lamps hanging above them.

This is crazy beautiful, she thought to herself.

"What did you do?" Baby nudged Justin softly.

"You'll see," he smiles.

There was an older and younger man starting to descend down the stairs, anxiously waiting for the prince's arrival. Their backs were to Justin and Baby who were slowly approaching them. The sound of Baby's heels caught their attention, making them turn around. A small gasp came out of the young man's mouth.

"Prince Justin, vous êtes ici! Bonne après-midi, nous attendions votre arrivée," the older man spoke in excitement as he jogged down the stairs.

Prince Justin, you're here! Good afternoon, we have been awaiting your arrival.

He glided his hands over his suit jacket. He had a large, proud smile on his face as he looked at the prince. "Je m'appelle Raphael et voici Jean," he gestures to himself and then the younger man, Jean.

My name is Raphael and this is Jean.

"Ravi de vous rencontrer," Justin replies politely.

It's nice to meet you.

"Et qui est cette belle dame?" Raphael smiled taking out his hand for her to shake.

And who is this beautiful lady?

"C'est Bébé," he tells him with his hand on the small of her back.

This is Baby.

Bébé... Baby thought to herself.

"Oh, that's me," she speaks up. "Bonjour," she laughs softly, shaking each of their hands.

"Nous sommes honorés de vous avoir ici," Jean nodded his head with a large smile plastered on his face. "Ce n'est pas tous les jours quand un de nos princes nous visite ici," he turns to Raphel, moving his hands as he spoke rapidly.

We are honored to have you here. It is not every day when one of our princes visits us here.

"Oui, merci d'être ici aujourd'hui. S'il vous plaît suivez-nous à l'intérieur. Nous avons tout mis en place pour vous," Raphael nods in agreement.

Yes, thank you for being here today. Please follow us inside. We have everything set up for you.

"On m'a assuré que cette journée serait gardée complètement privée," Justin speaks sternly with the men, giving them a serious look.

I was assured that this day would be kept completely private.

"Nous nous sommes assurés de fermer les lieux. Les seules personnes qui connaissent votre présence sont les travailleurs et ils ont signé un accord de non-divulgation."

We made sure to close off the premises. The only people who know of your attendance are the workers and they signed a non-disclosure agreement.