CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN.

If you haven't noticed already, I changed the main girl who was previously portrayed by Audreyana Michelle to the lovely, Lucy Hale. Sorry for any confusion xx -SG

THE PRINCE | twenty-seven.

3rd.

"You-You what?" Baby gulped, squinting her eyes at Justin.

"I said that I love you. I always have. It just took me too long to say it. I'm sorry for not telling you sooner."

"I-I uh," Baby moved her hand trying to make sense of things. "Am I- Am I dreaming? I-I must be dreaming," she breathed out. She looked around the room, pushing her hair out of her face.

"No," Justin laughed softly. "You are not dreaming."

"Are you sure? Because they are crazy realistic. You hated me in one of them."

"That's how you know it was a dream..." he tucked a fallen strand behind her ear. "I could never hate you."

Baby rested her head on his chest not knowing what to do at this point. They stood there for a couple of moments in each other's arms not saying anything. Although Baby was quiet, she was fighting with her conscience. Her mind was going crazy.

Why are you using your brain? When you should be using your heart!

"I love you too," she murmured. She looked up at him with doe eyes. "Did you hear me?" she asked him.

"Hm?" he lifted his head up.

"I said... I love you," she tilted her head.

"You don't know how long I've waited to hear those words," he smiled. "C'mere," he gently grabbed her face, smashing his lips against her. "I love you, I love you, I love you."

•••
That is the last part of The Prince! I know it's short, but hear me out. I initially had a much longer part written for you guys, but I felt like it was a whole bunch of fluff. With my last story, Doctor Bieber (go read it if you haven't already ;) ), I had a sad/realistic ending. For this, I just wanted a nice, cute, and happy one. Y'know?

I hope you guys enjoyed this story as much as I did. I'm sad to see it go...

Thank you guys again for reading. Your comment, your votes, your reactions are everything. I say this all the time, but you guys are the reason I continue to make these stories. You guys are the sweetest.

Love you guys :') <33
•••