twenty three

Kuie sighed heavily as she stared at her reflection in the female's comfort room mirror

Kuie sighed heavily as she stared at her reflection in the female's comfort room mirror. She's currently washing her hands and thought about what just happened. "Do you really have to do this Kuie-ssi?" She asked herself and released a sigh again. "Well, I wanted to."

Meanwhile, the four other boys were waiting for her outside and then, there's Jihoon, sulking as he covered his mouth. "I can't believe this." He cried.

"What is it?" Daehwi asked.

"It's the result about getting wasted." He answered.

"What do you mean wasted?" Guanlin asked too. "She was drunk?"

"Unfortunately," Jihoon sniffed. "She sent me a message yesterday thinking that I'm Daniel hyung." He sighed as Kuie got out.

"Hey you, are you even legal to drink?" Woojin suddenly scolded her the moment she stepped out of the comfort room. Kuie's eyes widened and immediately signaled him to shut up but the lad rolled her eyes. "Who taught you that young lady?"

"Uhm.." She hummed.

"Woojin don't interrogate her, she's just suffering heartbreak." Jihoon defended.

"But she's too young, she's not even legal and worse, she's a girl." Woojin complained.

"Hyung quit it, it's already done." Daehwi interrupted. "Daniel hyung didn't even scold her. Let it pass."

"I'm worried about her health. She'll get into trouble when the school finds out she drink." Woojin scoffed.

"Noona you could have called me instead of drinking those four bottles of soju." Guanlin pouted.

"What?! Seriously?!" Woojin exclaimed making Daehwi covered his mouth. The rest shook their heads as Kuie looked down on her shoes.

"Speaking of trouble, is it the best way to get expelled from this school?" Kuie suddenly asked making all of their jaws dropped.

"Don't you dare do what you wanted to do." Daehwi smirked.

°˖✧◝(❀)◜✧˖°

They joined the older ones in the cafeteria as they started to eat their lunch. Kyungmin who was still amused about what Kuie has done, is still very annoyed. Jinyoung didn't even approached her the time she fell on the floor, nobody didn't.

She's currently standing beside the water dispenser holding a cup of hot chocolate with a mixture of soy sauce. Jinyoung is with her as well with his hands shoved on his pockets.

"Don't even think about it." He told her.

"Tch, you're really an idiot." She told her. "If you want to save her then try and stop me, but remember even if you do it, you're still mine." And with that, she rolled her eyes and walked away.