four

❝ She's not pushing you away, you are pushing her away

She's not pushing you away, you are pushing her away. Was I blind? Yes I was. I let my Cinderella run away. 

**flashback

"How many points did you get during the biology quiz?" I asked her as we settled down on our seats here in the cafeteria. She placed her tray onto the table and sat down across me. 

"10. How 'bout you?" She asked me back as I laid my chopstick on my tray. 

"I got 10 too." Then she chuckled. 

"I guess 10's my lucky number then." She smiled at me. 

"You say so?" She nodded picking up her chopsticks. 

"Yep, I was born on the 10th day of December. Same as my brother's but he is four years older. Also, I'm the 10th daughter in our generation. I am the youngest. Also, I transferred here in the 10th day of spring." She explained. 

"I'm born on the 10th of May. We're both born on the same year so I guess I'm 7 months older than you." I said. 

"Well kind of." She snickered. I was about to drink water when she reached out her chopsticks with meat and small rice in front of my face. I gave her a confused look. "What? Eat it." She told me. 

"You're suddenly feeding me?" I asked her but she just rolled her eyes and shoved the food inside my mouth. 

neoye ireumkkaji gatgo shipeo
neoye nunppit jageun sonjjit hanakkaji
neoye gieokkaji ankko shipeo
neoye shigan modeun sungankkaji da
gatgo shipeo

"I only do that to my brother and now, you." 

My heart fluttered.. She's so precious. She's very sweet, she's kind and smart. She cares about me. But why did I chose Kyungmin over her? 

I was walking alone in the pathway of the school wondering where she was. But then I got startled when someone suddenly grabbed my arm and clings on it. I was thinking that it is Kyungmin but I am relieved to see it was Kuie. 

She gave me a sweet smile as she rose her head a little bit because I'm taller than her. My heart skipped a beat. Kuie is usually very clingy to me too. I like it.

"Hey, wanna go to the ice cream parlor next to my brother's cafe?" She asked me. 

"After school?" I asked as she nodded. 

"Yeah sure, Cinderella." I smirked. I am fond of calling her nicknames because it suits her. Since she's the only girl in our group of friends, we call her princess but for me and to be specific, I call her Cinderella. 

"Aigoo, you guys call me a princess when I'm totally not." She pouted. 

"Well, you're precious to us." Especially to me..