twenty

Jihoon saw Kuie standing near the door, he was thinking about walking away instead of nudging her but, he chose to stop beside her and tapped her shoulder

Jihoon saw Kuie standing near the door, he was thinking about walking away instead of nudging her but, he chose to stop beside her and tapped her shoulder. Kuie looked at him as he smiled, "He's learning to fight for you." He said before he sighed and patted her shoulder again. 

"I guess so.." Kuie replied as Jihoon nodded. 

"I'll see you guys later." He said before leaving, and then Jinyoung was the next one to get out of that room, looking at Kuie who's giving him her expressionless look. 

"Don't listen to anything that she says, she's crazy." Jinyoung told her and caressed her head. She just nodded as Jinyoung intertwined his hand on hers and dragged her away with him, heading to somewhere. 

It was quiet, and soundless when they reached the school's rooftop, no one was there, only the two of them and of course, they're not saying any word. Kuie silently sat down on a small bench and Jinyoung sit next to her. He was curious, was she affected? 

"Gwaenchanh-a?" He asked her as she nodded. 

"I'm okay.." 

"I told you, don't listen to her." He replied. 

"I didn't." She said. 

"Then what?" Jinyoung asked with a sigh, moving closer to her. 

"I'm just disappointed about her seeing me like that. I never hurt her, I never touched her. Why does she hates me?" She pointed out and sighed. "But like what you said to me, I won't listen to her and I'll just ignore her." 

"Don't let yourself be stressed because of her, just focus on other things, arraseo?" Jinyoung said giving her a reassuring smile. 

"Ne." And with that, Jinyoung laid her head on his shoulder and patted her temples. 

He kissed the crown of her head as Kuie fell asleep and the boy just let her. Jihoon was about to get inside the rooftop when he saw the door open, he was curious so he stepped in but then, there was Jinyoung and Kuie being sweet and all, he decided to turn away and pretend that he didn't see anything even though deep inside his heart, it hurts.. 

author:  i'm sorry jihoon :(

°˖✧◝(❀)◜✧˖°

Meanwhile, the class ended and Kuie received and international call from her mother. "Excuse me Jinyoung, I have to take this call." She told the lad who was talking to her and Jihoon. 

"Okay, sure." Jinyoung answered as Kuie ran out of the room. Guanlin noticed that the girl was in a hurry and asked, 

"That call must be important." He said. 

"It's her mom, I think." Jinyoung added. 

"Yeah, whatever, so Jinyoung, you told us you saw this Jaemin guy." Woojin interrupted.