twenty one

❝ I thought everything was fine, but it's only a thought

I thought everything was fine, but it's only a thought.. what's happening? I believe that everything happens for a reason, but what's this? Does fate wanted us to be apart? Why do I need to get involved.. 

Jinyoung slammed the door behind him as he walked inside his parents' office with a bad mood. It was a hard day for him since Kyungmin told him earlier about what her mom's plan and damn it didn't look so good. It was very bad. 

"What's happening?!" He asked. 

"Son, calm down we'll find a way to cut this thing off." His mom said reassuring him. 

"Mom, I thought everything was fine. I thought I'm free? I thought you're already settling this down with the Kangs?!" Jinyoung raged out. 

"We're trying son. We're trying, calm down! You're not the only one who's in trouble." His dad responded as Jinyoung turned away and went to the nearest transparent glass wall and started to think about the negative thoughts. He covered his mouth as his hand ran to brush his hair up. 

"This is frustrating." He muttered. "Mom, dad please do something. I don't want to leave Kuie, I don't want Kyungmin." Jinyoung said facing the both of them. 

"Son, we're trying our best." His mom insisted. 

"Why did you even -- aish! Why did you even allowed those bitches to trade with us?" He said almost in tears. Jinyoung's dad hesitated to answer so he looked at his wife. 

"Because we thought you like Kyungmin, we thought it's okay for the both of you. We didn't know that you would end up like this and the Choos are turning us down." Mrs. Bae answered. 

"So it's my fault?" He asked him. "Yeah, it's mine." And with that Jinyoung exited the scene and left the building. 

Both Mr. and Mrs. Bae looked at each other and sighed. "I'm sorry, it's my fault." Mr. Bae said as he sat down on the couch, sulking. Mrs. Bae went to sit beside him and patted his back. 

"It's okay, we'll get through this." She replied as she placed the head of his husband on her shoulder. Then Mr. Bae started to cry. 

Meanwhile, Jinyoung went straight to their dorm. He doesn't want to go home and see how his rich kid life goes. He opened the door and went straight to his own room ignoring everyone he walked pass by. Minhyun got worried, "He doesn't seem in a good mood." He said. 

Jihoon peeked on Jinyoung who's now sitting on the floor while hugging his knees, he suddenly noticed his tears and he gently wiped it, he heard Jinyoung's sob and sighed. "Ya," He nudged him as he walked towards him. "Are you okay?" He added as he sat beside him. 

Jinyoung didn't answer, instead he sat down properly and sniffed, looking down on his lap. "I don't wanna talk about it." He said. 

"It's about what Kyungmin told you right?" Jihoon asked hugging his knees as well. Jinyoung didn't respond. "I guess that's a yes." He sighed. "What about Kuie, you're going to leave her?"