seven

Jihoon ran out of their classroom when Jisung told him she saw Kuie punching a wall again and was brought to the clinic because the bleeding got worse

He opened the door of the infirmary and saw Jisung wrapping bandages to the injured hand of the girl. "Hyung." He called, Jisung craned his neck and look at him. 

"Where were you?" He asked him. 

"I was in the classroom." He answered then his eyes landed to Kuie who's having an expressionless face. 

"Good thing I was the only one who saw her. I didn't told Daniel about, instead I called you." He added as he finished the wrapping part. Jisung stood up and returned the first aid kit to the nurse. Jihoon went to sit in front of her and saw how miserable she look. "I'm going to class now, take care of her." 

"Thanks hyung." Jihoon smiled and immediately check if Kuie's fine. "You did it again?" He asked her but she just looked down on her lap and sniffed. "What happened?" 

"If only you were there.." She said shaking her head. 

"Did Kyungmin do something to you?" He asked again. 

"Can we not talk about it Jihoon? I'm tired, I'm sick. I'm good, I'm done." She told him sniffing and sighed heavily. 

"Your eyes are red again, tsk." He tsked. Jihoon just caressed her hair and held her injured hand. "Someone might kill me when I walk you home." He chuckled. 

"I'm sorry, you'll get involved because of me." She said. "I'm so pathetic." She sighed. 

"I'm already involved in the first place because I care about you and I don't want you to get hurt." Kuie just smiled at him. 

"Thank you Jihoon." 

"No problem, anything for my princess." He added kissing her forehead. "Do you want to go to class?" But Kuie shook her head. 

"I'm staying here until dismissal. Can you tell the teachers?" 

"Will you be okay alone?" Kuie just gave him a nod. "Okay, call me when you need me." He added and once again, she nodded as he ruffled her hair and left the room, leaving the girl alone. 

As soon as Jihoon got back, there was no teacher yet and he saw Kyungmin sitting on her chair talking to her friend and Jinyoung was staring at the window on his seat. 

"Hyung!" Guanlin suddenly called earning Jihoon's attention. 

"Hyung, is noona alright?" Daehwi suddenly asked. 

"Hey, the others got worried." Woojin added as Jihoon settled down on his seat. 

"Does Daniel hyung --?" 

"No, no one told him. How is she?" Woojin asked earning Jinyoung's attention. 

"She's fine. Her hand suffered again, and this time it got worse." Jihoon informed. Jinyoung craned his neck to see them but Jihoon glared at him.