eight

❝ If you love her, let her go

If you love her, let her go.. wait, you love her?! ❞ 

Both Kuie and Jihoon didn't realize they fell asleep beside the river. Kuie opened her eyes and found Jihoon beside her, sleeping. She was shocked and immediately sat up, shaking Jihoon's body.

"Jihoon wake up." She said but Jihoon just groaned. 

"Hmm. Hyung, 10 more minutes." Kuie panicked as she slapped his arm and winced in pain. 

"Jihoon it's almost 5 am, we have classes at 7!" She exclaimed making Jihoon rose up and panicked. 

"What?!" He exclaimed as well and stood up, pulling the girl with him. "Hurry up!" He added grabbing her hand. 

"Let's go before my brother finds out, I'm gone." She said in a very worried tone. Jihoon gave her a nod as they both ran back to where they came from. The two panted as they stopped in front of Kuie's house. "I'm going inside, go home safely." She told him. 

"Yeah." He panted. "Aigoo.." He sighed. 

"Yes good, I'll see you later Jihoon." She smiled and was about to enter the gates when Jihoon grabbed her wrist. 

"Kuie-ah." He called as Kuie faced him. "About what I have said earlier, I'm not saying that I will force you to like me back, I'm just -- " 

"Jihoon it's okay. I appreciate it, but I don't want you to be a rebound." Kuie smiled bitterly. 

"I know, but I can wait Kuie." She gave him a nod and a quick hug before entering her house leaving Jihoon dumbfounded. He shook his head as he licked his lower lip before walking away from her house. 

And as Kuie walked inside, she can't help but to sigh because of what Jihoon have confessed. He doesn't want to hurt of course. Everything happens to fast, she doesn't want Jihoon to be a rebound. But to think she has a right to forget and move on, maybe Jihoon isn't a bad idea after all. 

Kuie was nodding as she walked up to her room. She made sure she's been very careful since Daniel is still sleeping at this hour. She tiptoed until she reached the doorknob of her door and slowly twisting it, opening the peach colored flat wood and entered inside not noticing that something was unusual in her room. And when she closed the door, she saw it. 

"J-Jinyoung?!" 

She tried not to scream since it's early in the morning. Her voice was almost yelling but then she covered her own mouth. Jinyoung looked at her with his poker face. 

"W-what are you -- how did you get in?!" She asked him but the boy sat properly on her bed. 

"You told me there's nothing to talk about. I'm here to ask you questions so answer me properly." He said. Kuie just stood up straight in front of him with her fists, balled. 

"We can talk in school later Jinyoung. Go out before my brother finds out you're here." She scolded him but Jinyoung stood up.

"He knows I'm here." He smirked as he walked closer to her and she walked backwards. "Do I really love my girlfriend right now?" He asked as he continued until Kuie hit her back on the wall, with him inches away from her.