epilogue

5 years later

5 years later.. [ Kuie and Jinyoung's age; 22 this will be a long and lame chapter]

"Saeng-il chukha hamnida~ saeng-il chukha hamnida~ saranghaneun Daniel and Kuie-ssi, saeng-il chukha hamnida~" They all sang the birthday song to the Kang siblings who shares the same birthdays but 4 years apart.

"Blow the candles peaches." Minhyun said as he was the one holding the huge cake with Jaehwan. Daniel smiled at his sister as well as his girlfriend Jaesoo, he gladly blew the 10 candles together with Kuie. The 10 candles symbolizes the day which the both of them were born.

"What did you wish for noona?" Guanlin asked Kuie.

"Oh, I just want to celebrate my birthday with you guys. It's already enough to have you all here. Also, I wish Jaemin's here with us." Kuie smiled as she stared at the cake.

"Let him have fun in China, he didn't even call us and it's been 3 years." Daehwi sighed rubbing his forehead.

"It was surprising when his parents had to take care a huge business in Beijing. He left us." Kuie said as if she was upset.

"Gosh, he'll be okay." Guanlin said. "Good thing Jaesoo noona didn't come with them."

"Yeah and somehow my brother is thankful for that." Kuie teased.

"How about you Daniel-ssi, you're finally 25." Seongwoo said faking his cry.

"Just like what my sister said, also, I want to see her happy together with Jinyoung." Jisung suddenly slapped Daniel's arm and glared at him.

"Bro shut it, you're spoiling our plan." He whispered to him and Daniel was like 'oh'.

Kuie chuckled. "He's happy with Kyungmin right now. It's been 5 years, I'm sure they already have a lover's relationship." She smiled bitterly at the fact but, I never get to move on from him ever since. He's still here..

"Aigoo, don't be like that. Here, this is our gift. It might help you." Daniel said handing his sister an envelope. Kuie's bitter smile faded as the others got excited.

"What's this for? A wedding invitation?" She smirked as she looked at him and Jaesoo.

"Well, as soon as you come back here in LA there will be an invitation." Jaesoo smiled and it made Kuie think for a moment. She started to get curious.

"Come back here? Wait, what do you mean?" Kuie hurriedly opened the envelope and it made her cry. She examined what was inside, she wanted to hug them all. "Are you serious about this? I'm going back to Seoul?" She asked pointing to herself and everyone nodded.

Kuie hugged the person who was near her and it happened to be Jihoon. They all awed as Jihoon hugged her back too. "You always wanted to come back, and there, it's our gift for you."