Chapter 8~ Hangover from hell

Hey, well this one's really just a filler chapter soi i could give you something to read. I'm kinda stuck on what's coming next so I'm not sure when I'll upload chapter 9. Well here's chapter 8, sorry it's really really short.

Wattpad has now made this story restricted, sorry for any confusion. 

love JayJay x

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Distorted Glass

Chapter 8

                                           The next morning I woke up to hear Lee yelling about something downstairs, I’m not sure what it was about but my head was pounding and the added noise wasn’t helping any at all. I couldn’t care less at the moment what was wrong with Lee, all I could think about was stopping my head from its insistent pounding. I never wanted to taste another drop of alcohol in my life, I felt absolutely awful. I groaned and tried to think of what had happened, I remembered some of the party but after my dare my mind came up with blank, I could remember absolutely nothing of what had happened after that. Jeez, how much had I drunk? I wondered whether my dare still counted, as I guessed that most people will have forgotten, I hoped it didn’t, that would make talking to people kind of awkward.

                                           My mind was hazy due to the hangover so it took me a while to realise that there were a pair of arms wrapped around me. Strangely it felt right to have them there which scared me more above anything else. Opening my eyes to see who it was, I was met with the view of a muscled chest. How had I not realised that I was lay on someone’s chest? Come on, Ree, the heart beat kind of gives it away, I chided myself. I lifted my head to see who it was but the movement made me feel dizzy and nauseous so I laid my head back down. I would have to see who it was when the dizziness subsided.

                                        I was happy lying comfortably on the mystery person’s chest, the sound of his heartbeat made me feel relaxed and calm and I was glad to see the dizziness was fading. That was until someone slammed the door open and started yelling on the other side of the room, from their position it was impossible to see me.

                           “Where the fuck is Reagan, Aaron? You practically kidnap her for the night and now I can’t find her. So what did you do with her?”

                                        Aaron groaned and ruffled his hair whilst sitting up to talk to a fuming brother. But my mind was preoccupied. Aaron? I had slept on Aaron? This was the guy who annoyed the hell out of me and only wanted a quick shag from me. Ah hell, what had I done last night to get Aaron to share a bed with me wearing…. A bra and panties?! In shock I sat up to quickly resulting in my falling off the bed with a thud that caught the boys’ attention.

                                        But I couldn’t even think of that for the moment because the movement caused the nausea to return. I looked around frantically and spotted what I hoped would be there; an en-suite bathroom. I bolted to the door and managed to push it behind me to hide the view to the bedroom before diving for the toilet and puking up everything I had drank last night. I swear I was throwing up pure alcohol. Soon there was someone behind me holding back my hair and rubbing my back as I vomited. It was oddly comforting having someone there. When I was done I just rested my head on the toilet seat it exhaustion. Hygienic, I know but I honestly didn’t care at the time.