Chapter 6~ New school, old face from home

Sorry it's been so long. Hope you enjoy reading Aaron's POV. Don't hate him too much ;)

love JayJay x

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Distorted Glass

Chapter 6

Aaron’s P.O.V

                   As I was walking down the stairs for breakfast someone knocked on the door and because I knew that everyone else in this house was so damn lazy I had to get it. I found myself wishing that dad was here, he wouldn’t make me do this shit. We’d probably have a bloody butler like we should, I have better things to do than run around playing slave. I sighed in aggravation and opened the door to see the little girl from next door, her name was Bree or something. Her lip looked a little bigger than yesterday and I could see where it was starting to heal. It was like she’d been hit and that angered me. Wait! No it didn’t, I didn’t care about her, hell, she probably deserved it anyway. She just stood there staring at the spot where the door was, I don’t think she even noticed that it had been opened. For fucks sake. What did she think, that I had nothing better to do with my time. Time to wakey wakey little girly.

      “Yo, bitch. You just gonna stand there staring at the door or get your fucking ass inside.” I asked her annoyed and she seemed to finally notice my presence

                       I watched as she blushed a bit. Good, she should be embarrassed, leaving me there waiting like a servant. I heard footsteps behind me and immediately knew that it was my mum. She scolded me lightly and I smirked before leaving the entryway, knowing that it would annoy her.  She deserved to be annoyed, she shouldn’t speak to me like that. I was the man of this damn house until dad caught up with us, so for the moment I was in charge and that meant that I should be shown the proper respect. Who did she think she was? I knew for a fact that she wouldn’t dare speak like that to dad or even be seen talking to me like that. She could do what she wanted with Lee, me and dad  didn’t care, he was a fucking pussy.

                      I stood in the kitchen just off the hallway so that I could hear what they said. I listened to Lee’s footsteps as he ran down the stairs before suddenly stopping. Lee asked her about her lip and I could hear the worry laced in his voice. He is so weak, showing all his emotions. God, he’d be dead in 5 minutes if he lived in our world. I missed what the girl told him, Ree, Lee had said that her name was but then I heard Lee ask if her mum had done it. Hmm looked like the little princess had a big secret. She didn’t even try to deny it and then explained that she got it because of Lee and that she stuck up for mum. Great, another little goody-goody who would rather take care of other people than save her own god-damned life.      

                       I couldn’t be bothered to stand here listening to these pussies so I slipped out of the backdoor and climbed into my orange Lamborghini Aventador. Damn, I loved this car. I put on my ray banns and reversed onto the road, I sped to school and secretly dared a police car to try to stop me. I arrived for school early which annoyed me, if it weren’t for those idiots at home then I wouldn’t have to leave to get away from them so I wouldn’t be sat here in this damn school with nothing to fucking do. I restrained myself from hitting the steering wheel in anger, I wouldn’t hurt my baby. I could see them staring at my car and I smirked to myself. If they were looking like that at my car then wait till they saw me.

                      Taking my time I got out of the car. Now, where to go? Hopefully there’s someone interesting in the damn school. The first place to look would be the back of the school, that’s if this place isn’t overrun by pussies too. I made my way there and I smirked as everyone looked and whispered whilst the girls checked me out. Hmm, not a bad stock of ladies here, this is gonna be fun.