Where's My Super Suit?

Tori's P.O.V.

     The ship landed with a thud. I jumped in my chair but the seat belt held me back. I looked to Tony, his hands were gripping the holographic wheel like it was his life line. Which in a way it was.

     My chest was heaving up and down with shaky breaths. "What kind of a landing was that?!?" I fumed, flinging the long strands of hair from my face. He looked at me with a shaky smile. "Well we're not dead.

     I glared daggers at him. "You're the one who can fly and you crash landed us!" He held his hands up and jumped in his seat. "I-in my defense. That pigeon came out of no where!" I lunged at him in my seat.

     He screamed and covered his face with his arms. I began to slap his face.

Back and forth!

And back and forth!!

And back and forth!!!

     "Ow!!- Stop it!!" He began slapping back. Our hands were going at each other in a slapping frenzy.

     We froze as the Earth shook. The screaming from outside flooded our ears. We exchanged a look and were off.

     We ran side by side through the narrow hallways. He went ahead to the family room to get the others. Everyone had suited up except me because I insisted on Tony not flying without my super vision.

     I turned the corner and landed in the supplies room. The room was filled with empty manikins. How he had time to set all this up I had no idea but I didn't care at the moment.

     Each manikin was made of foam and was a simple body without any detail but still. "Tony..... Pervert. You kept a bunch of nude manikins in your closet."

     There in the back stood the only manikin that was still clothed. Well clothed-ish. I sucked in a breath at the sight. It was very scandalis. Most of the breast was exposed and it didn't have any pants pants. The only thing holding it together was a entanglement of strings. I couldn't help the rage growing in my chest. The fact he though I would actually wear that was repulsing.

     "TONY!!"

     "What?"

     "Where's my super suit?!?!"

     I heard a small giggle. "Whhhhat do you mean it's in the closet."

     The tension began to grow up my spine. "Where is my SUPER SUIT?!"

     "I'm sorry but the public is in danger. Gotta go!" His voice sounded like he was about to die of laughter.

     "You tell me where my suit is or I'm going to kick your Iron-"

     Before I could finished his confident figure walked through the door. "Calm down, I'm right here. What is your problem?"

     I shot him a wild look. "There is no way in this crazy messed up world that I'm wearing that!" I yelled, throwing my arms at the 'outfit' if it even was that.

     He smirked and wrapped an arm around my shoulder. "Look, little T, you said your power was to physically transfer physical pain so you have to touch people. If you are covered in fabric you won't be able to use your power. With this suit, you'll be able to use your powers but keep the merchandise covered." I glared at him, then glared at his hand on my shoulder. 

     I raised my hand and swiftly scooted his grubby hand off my shoulder. "Do not touch me again."

     He rolled his eye and pulled out a switch from his pocket. "Okay well lucky for you I made a backup just in case this one was destroyed." He clicked a button and the manikin spun around. It revealed a second dummy who was much more covered.