Shall We Play A Game??

Tori's P.O.V.

     We soon arrived at the Avengers compound.

     I spotted Sera looking up at the tall, grey, box like building. "Ready?" I asked, a slight smile playing at my lips.

     "Yeah just, give me a second." She breathed out. I found it a little odd but nodded my head none the less.

     "Sure. Alright crew let's move out!" I hollered back into the small jet. They all came out and stretched their tired legs. I noticed Groot was carrying my still sleeping brother.

    Then I saw Steve come out.  He looked good. Not to tired from last night and the morning light shone through the trees to give his smooth slin a soft glow.

I smiled to myself before turning around to catch up with the group. We slowly marched across the lawn with Steve and Sera close behind.

I walked across the lawn and noticed a burnt circle off to the right.

Odd

     I shook my head and walked  through the glass doors. The building was fairly big and calming. The light grays and white furniture have a simple mood.

     I turned around to face my group. "We'll take the elevator up to the top level to the lounging area." I informed, gesturing to the elevator.

     "I need to shut down all the security systems so I want Steve to lead the group while Wanda stays behind to cover me." I used my agent voice that was firm and collected.

"All right! Let's move out!" Steve announced, using his old Captain voice. He marched ahead and lead the group away.

     I turned to look behind Wanda for the security desk. My eyes found it and I quickly marched over to it.

     I rounded the corner and leaned over, tapping away at the keys. I looked through many files and codes before I found the one I wanted.

     I quickly grabbed my Scarlet virus from out of my pocket and attached it to the back of the computer.

     As I was working I felt something prying at my brain. "Wanda I swear if you try and read my again I will break your arm." I stated coldly.

     Quickly the prying feelin left and I was able to think clearly again.

     "My apologies." She said in her thick sokovian accent. I noticed she wasn't as light as usual but I needed to focus on the screen right now.

     Within seconds it was loading and all I had to do was watch. I spun around and leaned on the desk.

     "What's bothering you?" She looked up from the floor buy quickly looked away.

     "All of this. This power. I never asked for it. I am trying to understand it just as any human gets to understand how to work a computer." She started, a fee tears playing around her brow orbs.

     "I decided to use my powers to help people. I saved a world that did nothing for me in return." She said growing more angry and broken.

     "Then they lock my up like some criminal and hurt me in more ways then they will ever know." Her eyes were staring through me and glowing a bright red.

     "I want to make them pay. I thought of so many things I could do to make them suffer like I did." She said, looking at the wall and collapsing into the chair.

    "But what will that get me? It will just prove to them what a monster I really am."

     I took it all in silently and formed an answer.

     "You're right." She looked up at me, the red still bright through the tears.

     "You are a monster." I told her plainly. Her mouth fell a gape and she looked to the floor.

     "Embrace it." I told her, unphased by what just happened. "What?" She asked, looking up at me.

     "You're a monster so am I. Don't let them male that your weakness. Make it your greatest streangth." I told her.

     "People all have their own problems but if they let them go and just live and take a breath. The power you have will be able to move freely. They won't weigh you down they will just build you up. If you let them."

     Her eyes softened and the brown returned. "You don't need to make them suffer a greater power will take care of that. Brush what they're saying off, they don't know what it's like to be you."

     "Take it from someone who has powers that they are still trying to discover and who's broken." I reassured her.

     She looked up at me with sad eyes by peaceful ones. "May I read you?" She asked softly. I nodded my head, knowing it might help.

     She stood up, swirling her energy in her hands. I felt my brain being pulled and stretched. Though I showed nothing on the outside.

     Her eyes looked as though they were reliving what I had gone through. I could see the pain and the joy swimming though her brown eyes.

     She stopped suddenly and the red disappeared. She looked up at me. "I'm so sorry." She whispered.

     I smiled weakly. "Don't be." I said grabbing her shoulder. "Just remember what I said. You are your own limits." She nodded.

     I looked up and the rafters above. "Can you uh- get us up there?" I asked pointing to the upper level.

     "Yes!" She said, stepping back and using her energy to fly my up to the next level.

     I landed with a flip and my heart light. She followed close behind.

     "We will have to do that again!" I said with a grin forming on my lips. She smiled and did a little curtsie.

     I brought my watch up to my lips and pressed a button."Ehem!!" I said, clearing my voice. "If I could have your attention I have an announcement to make!" I said, smirk finding my lips.

     "I have complete control of the building and everything in it. Not even your emergency Ross buttons will work thanks to me."

     "Now, if you will be so kind and lend us a hand I have a presentation to present you with that includes all of you and a few other of my friends." I said through the speakers, I love being in power.

     "Without further ado, Wanda Maximoff!" I announced, Wanda flung the doors open with red energy. Her eyes were determined and she was playing with her energy in her fingers as she waltzed in.

     She stopped just inside the door way for effect and grazed the room with her brown eyes. I stepped in right behind her, evil grin on my face.

     "Shall we play a game?" I asked, stepping past Wanda and raising an eyebrow at everyone in the room.

Heyy!! Sorry for my absence! I needed some time to myself and a break. I'm back though!! Keep voting and commenting! Each one make my day a little brighter!!! BTW this sucks I know but wait till the next chapter!! Stay with me on this one! 

Happy Halloween!
~Hannavenger