The Video Camera

Steve's P.O.V.

     "Shall we play a game?" She asked, stepping past Wanda and raising an eyebrow at everyone in the room.

     My eyes widened, Tori now had a confident aura that I was drawn to. I watched her prance around the room and stop in front of Peter's chair.

     He was trying to web a fly that was buzzing around his head but was startled by her sudden appearance, missed the fly, and webbed himself in the face. 

     "Move. Or you will be moved." She instructed, deepening her tone and squinting her deep blue eyes at him. He scrambled out of the chair and onto the floor.

     "Y-You know, I didn't like that seat anyway!" He chuckled nervously as, straightening out his red T-shirt. She rolled her eyes and drug the chair to the front of the couches.

     The chair screeched against the tile and through the silence before it kerpluncked onto the white carpet. She flipped it around elegantly and plopped herself onto the cushion seat. She added a dramatic her flip on the way down.

     Quickly everyone else rushed over to the couches and found a seat. I looked around the room and saw no one was standing along the grey wall with me anymore.

     I smiled at the thought Tori scared everyone but me and made my way over to the wall next to Tori.

     Groot gently laid Tony down on the couch near the back of the room. Somehow he was still sleeping like a baby.

     Tori cleared her throat, smirk still plastered on her lips. Then she raised her hands into the air and smacked them together sending a large computer like screen through the ceiling.

     My mouth gaped as the vibrant colors glowed from the piece of technology. I noticed the lights had dimmed themselves. Tori looked even more impressive in the dim light, eyes lit of my the screen in front of her.

     "Whenever you're ready Mr. Stark." Tori announced to the now shifting Tony. He resembled much of a child as her tried to pull his blanket back onto him. Then his eyes flew open in shock.

     "Uhhhgg! What time zone is this?" He mumbled rubbing his head and pushing himself upright. Scott let out a small laugh beside me. I didn't notice him until now.

     I glanced at him and then crossed my arms across my chest. Tony wouldn't take his eyes off Tori, it almost seemed like he was having some kind of dejavu.

     "Now then, pull up the files I uploaded please." Tori spoke, rising from her chair and beginning to spin pieces of the screen. "Yes Miss." Friday responded. I felt a little protective of Tori and keep a close eye on Tony as she continued.

     "Okay so thanks to the Intel I got from both Thor and Star Lord I now know much more then I did a few days ago." She began tapping into different files. "I never gave you any files." Star Lord thought aloud. "You didn't have to. I found them through your ship you guys really need to up your security." She replied looking up for only a moment.

     "I'm sorry, am I the only one who has no idea what's going on here?" Rhodey asked, looking around the room for any support. 

     "Well I tried to explain this at that meeting the other day but someone decided to call Ross so this time I thought I would just show you!" she replied, a little agitated as the flung something through the air.

     It opened itself and reviled a video. It was full of screaming and horror. People running and trying to escape some sort of green alien force. The scene changed before I could study it any further. Then a dark powerful voice spoke. "Where are you hiding it?!" The dark voice boomed.