Chapter Thirteen!

Adelynn’s POV

“Awww! Aren’t they cute?” I faintly hear someone saying in the background.

“Shh! Calm down Elle. You’re going to wake them up.” I heard a more manly voice said.

Then I heard shutter sounds. I was really tired so I didn’t mind it. I just kept my eyes closed and snuggled closer to Tyler’s body. I felt his arms around my waist and it was comfortable. I remembered falling asleep while watching Up and I could still hear it playing in the background. That means that not a lot of time had passed since I fell asleep.

I shuffled a little since my butt felt a numb. Tyler and I were sitting on the floor with myself in between his legs and Ty’s back against the couch. We were both sitting on the hard wooden floor for quite a while so I was uncomfortable. As I shifted around, I felt Tyler’s grip around my waist tighten. I felt his face nuzzle on the crook of my neck and I couldn’t help but imagine Tyler as Mike. I imagined Mike’s arms around me like how Tyler had his arms and Mike’s head snuggling into my neck. That would be pretty much amazing.

When I heard a door shut close, and Mike’s voice screaming, “I’m back.” My eyes quickly opened. I was blinded by a camera flash.

I groaned and rubbed my eyes. “Mom!” I said with my eyes still closed. “Put the camera down.”

I saw her pout and hand the camera over to my dad.

I felt groggy and lazy so I didn’t get up from the floor. I layed my head back against Tyler’s chest and then I saw Mike walk in the living room.

“Hey Mike.” I said smiling, my eyes half closed.

When he saw me and Tyler on the floor, something flashed in his eyes. It was gone too fast for me to decipher and then he replaced the look with an emotionless face.

I heard a yawn behind me, signaling that Tyler had woke up. He put his chin on my shoulder. “Why did you have to wake me up woman?” Tyler whined.

I giggled. “Too bad.” I replied back to him.

“Uh, hey guys.” Spoke Mike. I looked up at him and just stared. My brain was still a little fuzzy from the sleep.

“Hey Mike.” Tyler said, causing his voice to rumble on his chest.

I closed my eyes and asked my mom, “Mom, why did you have a camera with you before? What were you taking a picture for?”

I heard her let out an excited squeal. “You guys just looked so cute sleeping there on the floor. I couldn’t resist taking a picture.”

I opened my eyes. “Momm! C’mon I probably look like shit.” I complained. She was most likely going to frame the picture and put it somewhere. That’s what she did with the pictures that she liked. I have a feeling she liked the picture that she took, seeing that she was so excited.

“Language Adelynn.” She scolded.

“Mom, shit is not a curse and I know you say it too. Don’t be unfair.”

She blushed and looked at my dad for help. He responded by giving my mom a playful look. “Ellen, don’t be a hypocrite now. You said shit just this morning. I heard you.” My dad gave me a wink and I grinning at him for helping me.

“Fine, gosh guys. To think my husband would help me. Anyway, look at these pictures. You guys are so cute!”

My dad rolled his eyes, giving the camera to my mom. My mom opened it and showed us the photo. Haha, it did look cute with my head on Tyler’s chest and his head leaned on the top of my head. If someone looked at it, they would say that we were a cute couple. I didn’t like Tyler that way though but as soon as I replaced Tyler’s face with Mike’s, my heart started to beat a little faster and I started to blush.