Chapter 28~~Surprise Surprise......

Chapter 28

It was Wednesday morning and I had just finished getting dressed for school. I was wearing my favorite black bermuda shorts with my purple and pink sparkle tank top and my black and purple wedge sandels. I ent downstairs to the kitchen to have some breakfest. My parents were at the table looked at my mom, I know I am just sixteen, but seriously is she supposed to be this tired from being pregnant she looked so totally exhausted. My dad also looked very concerned I think she needs to see a doctor.

“Mom are you sure this is a normal pregnancy I mean are you suppose to be this tired?” I asked

“Lacy I actually am not sure I mean I’ve been to my doctor he doesn’t appear to be worried I don’t know what else to do.” she answered me and sounded like it made her even more tired to just speak.

That gave me an idea I was going to have Alizza and Edmond come over see what they think is going on. I had my dad call the school to say I would be out today I also daydreamed talk to Ryder to give him a heads up so he and my friends wouldn’t worry about me missing school this close to Saturday. My mom didn’t think it was necessary to see them since she was human that I was being ridiculous but she agreed she knew it was worthless to change my mind. I was in such deep thought that when the doorbell rang I about jumped out my own skin.

“Easy there ms jumpy pants.” my dad said as he went to the door to let them in and led them into the living room. It was strange they weren’t alone there was a man and a woman with them who I am guessing are of special beings.

“Hello Lacy how are you we are so glad that you called us the symptoms you have described to us are quite common in certain human pregnancies that is why we went ahead and brought our doctors from the otherworld over to take a look at your mom.” Edmond said while looking at my mom for the first time I could see it in his eyes that he agreed that she was way to exhausted looking.

“Alright Mrs. Sanchez this is Tammy and Jay they are both sensors they can sense special beings or even humans that carry the special being gene but are just human they will also be able to sense what kind of special being gene you carry if so which is the type of being you are carrying.” Alizza said.

“How can they do that?” my mom asked looking shocked.

Before Alizza could answer Tammy had stepped forward and was a little ways in front of my mom while Jay went behind her they both looked up with their hands palm up to the ceiling as quick as they had done that it was done they looked straight at my mom.

“Yes she carries the special being gene for a sensor being and that is part of what her baby is which lets us know that your husband carries the other gene.” Tammy said

“What’s the other special being that my baby is./”

The two sensors looked at my dad for a little while then back at my mom. They went to my dad and did the same thing they did with my mom took a little longer with him before they looked at him.

“Yes just as we had thought you carry the gene of a Fairy so your baby is part sensor and part fairy, we will continue to check on you Mrs. Sanchez to make sure your healthy and your young child is healthy this also means that the two of you will be allowed into the otherworld as you will have a child in the royal family that is the other thing she has royal blood which means somebody on both of yours ancestors was from the royal family, which sensors are always royal but your child is royal from both of you.” Jay said to both my parents this is so amazing I’m going to be a big sister and my family is allowed to the otherworld how amazing is that I was beaming with excitement. I was going to have my entire family both adoptive and birth families and of course my friends I was so happy cant wait to get Saturday done and over with know. So I can get on with my life and set things right.

“Also Tessa you are exactly six months along so you have about four more months left maybe a little less depending on your health, your baby is very healthy and very strong that is a good thing we shall see you all in a week and Lacy good luck on Saturday everyone is pulling for you.” said Tammy while smiling at me and they all said their good-byes and left. I was so amazed at what we had just learned which made me think that I truly didn’t end up with these to amazing people but that the only humans that learn of the agency are those that carry the gene for special beings. That made me smile I mean my kind do have to stay a secret from humans after all so that makes since. I was looking forward to telling everybody the news .

“That explains why I have so tired.” my mom said while standing up, “I’m going to go lay down that wiped me out I need a nap.”

She left me and my dad in the living room while she headed up to their bedroom. I will keep my eye on my mom but at least I have a reason why she’s been so tired that does help a little bit. I looked at my watch and saw that is was about time for lunch so I opened a daydream talk with Ryder to tell him to drop by after school I had to tell him something he said he would see me soon. I went upstairs to my room to relax till Ryder got there

I am guessing I dosed off because I was woken up by somebody knocking on my room door while they came in of course it was my amazing boyfriend I kept my eyes closed.

“Tell me did you now that there are sensors in our kind?” I asked while fluttering my eyes open.

“Well no I didn’t, why do you ask that?”

“Because two were in my house today they can sense any kind of special being and also can sense when a human carries the gene.”

“Wow that sounds pretty cool, yet I still ask what does this mean?” really I love my honey but he is being on the slow side with this one.

“Well that is why my mom has been overly exhausted with this pregnancy she carries the sensor special being gene and my dad carries the fairy gene so my baby brother or sister is half sensor and half fairy also sensors are always royal so the baby is royal, that also allows my parents to be able to go to the otherworld.” I just went ahead and told him everything so he can know digest it all. He looked utterly shocked at first, then amazed, then thoughtful, and finally like a light bulb just clicked on. I started to laugh at him I am sure he came to the same conclusion I had and I was right.

“Wait is that how they decide which humans can know about the agency and which have no clue at all that it is there.?”

“I didn’t ask but I am thinking the same thing.”

“That is interesting.”

We stayed in my room talking and laughing for a few more hours before I walked him downstairs to his car so he could head home and I could do my home work that he was such a sweetheart to bring me.

My school work didn’t take me that long to do I could hear my parents were already in their room so I got ready for bed. I crawled in my extra comfy bed and soon fell asleep with happy thoughts looking forward to a very promising life that I was going to have………

                                                             AUTHORS NOTE:::::::::::::::::::

Hey my wonderful lovelys first off i must say welcome to my new fans and new readers and know i must apologize to everyone for taking so long to upload a new chapter i am still havin keyboard issues i wasnt able to ge a new one yet i so appreciate each and everyone of you wonderful lovely fans of mine for being patient with me and being such loyal readers of my story so i really hope you all enjoy the new chapter and the twist i put in it....

Getting closer to the big counsel meeting and banishing ritual are you all excited i am bu i m als a lttle nervous because  am still havng trouble with tha part and how i m going to write it  bu i got about two more chapters before that one so i will get it worked out by then. 

ENJOY

VOTE

COMMENT

ADD TO YUR LIBRARY AND SUGGST TO A FRIEND

LOVE ALL MY WONDERFUL LOVELYS

HP :)