Chapter 25~~Hannah & Sprite special moment

AUTHORS NOTE::::::::

Hey everyone this is another one of my short chapters, i hope you all enjoy it i have decided to do a pov from my main characters for them to have special moments leading up to the big councel meeting this is from hannah and sprites pov you will see that her bunny is quite the character but i hope you will all enjoy these special moments i am having trouble with pulling the big councel meeting together so i am hoping with these special moments it will come together for me and i also appreciate each and everyone of my fans yall are all so awesome and amazing for supporting my book and i want to thank each and everyone of you and please continue to read and enjoy my book.

please

vote

comment

fan

add to your libraries and suggest to your friends your support is much appreciated

HP :)

Chapter 25

Sprite’s POV

I was looking out the window of my best friend Hannah’s bedroom she should be getting home from school any minute know and I cant wait to get me some time in with her. I know her and her friends are quite nervous about the upcoming counsel meeting on Saturday I got to get her to get Hollie over here to refill my veggies before the weekend, don’t get me wrong I am worried sick about all of them they are so good to me and I cant help it I am a nervous eater I actually ate supermarket crap today that is how worried I am about them oh goody goody goody goody goody there she is. I was hopping around the room doing my happy hop dance this is going to be wonderful she is going to give me some of her wonderful Hannah time seeing as I didn’t she the mutt with her. I do like Steve he is awesome but ever since he discovered he is some almighty werewolf king or something and eh and Hannah are mates its been hard to just have playtime with her she always has him around UGH which always leads to them sucking face can you say that is nasty humans doing that don’t they know about germs and that they are sharing each others germs I mean really and they wonder why they are always coming down with colds and other illnesses.

“Sprite really are you complaining again to yourself don’t you get tired of doing that what is wrong with you know Steve isn’t with me he had to do some errands with his folks preparing for this sautrday and I have let Hollie know that your doing your nervous eating she will be coming over later to get you all set up with your veggies so what is wrong with my cuddling little multi colored fur ball.” she says as she scoops me up and sits down on her cushioned window sill seat that is different pinks and blues she leans back against the wall and looks outside while petting me this definitely isn’t my usual happy go lucky Hannah she is stressing over this weekend I need to cheer her up so I hop up and place my short front legs on her chest and stretch up to her chin she leans down so I ccan nuzzle her chin with my nose. “You guys are going to do great Hannah don’t worry I am here rooting for you all but don’t take offense if I choose to be in my sturdy hiding whole in the closet over there just for safe measures I will be eating and rooting for you guys to kick that wenches ass and banish for good she is a spon of evil itself.” “Sprite honey you are to hilarious and watch your mouth mister you arent allowed to have a ponty mouth you hear me.” she says while laughing yay I made her laugh go sprite go sprite its ya birthday shake ya puff tail heyyyyy which I must say I actually did shake my puff tail while I sang which made Hannah laugh even harder. Yes I do have emotional issues but I do know how to set them aside and be there for my wonderful Hannah to try and cheer her up.

“Yes you sure do my little dancing sprite and so love you for it.”

Hannah’s POV

I so love my adorable bunny. My little Sprite is so funny and so knows how to make me feel better with his silly self. I was still holding him looking outside and thinking how I cant wait for this whole mess to be over with. To finally be able to have a normal life again with my favorite people and of course my adorable Sprite. I could hear him thinking I swear he is always thinking such a intelligent little bunny.

“When is Hollie going to be here, you know I nervous eat and I already ate that dreadful supermarket crap earlier, I refuse to eat it again.”

“She’s going to be here a little later tonight she is spending some time with her mate and her parents so she said she would be here tonight sometime. She didn’t give a specific time so you may have to eat the supermarket veggies again.”

“You mean that dreadful crap, you cant insult veggies like that.”

I just laughed at him there was no point in me arguing with him over that I wasn’t going to change his mind and he actually huffed after he said for me not to insult the veggies like that my little silly Sprite I love him to pieces he is so special……….