Chapter 24~~Time for Friends and Family

Chapter 24

We were woke up suddenly to the sound of Gina singing in the shower. To say the least thank goodness she is a special being because that child cant sing a note to save her life. I glanced at ryder who was looking sleepy but still had desire in his eyes I just laughed to myself still not sure what came over me the night before with that heated make out session we had.

“Babe that is quite a woke up alarm your dear twin has given us please make it stop make it stop.” I said laughing while raising up to sit next to him while he stretched laughing at my reaction to his sisters attempt at singing.

“Well I got to play witness to her whatever it is you call what she is destroying in the shower the other morning.” he laughed while standing and further stretching out his cramped muscles and I just sat back and enjoyed the view of his very firm and very nice behind OMG what is wrong with me it is like my hormones are on over drive. I keep undressing Ryder every chance I get since last night and all I can say is damn my man is fine and got a hella good body. Ugh there I go again I need a shower and preferably a very cold shower.

“I am going to get a shower next ok babe then you can take one if you want.” I said as I got up and walked back to my room where I found Gina looking at my wardrobe of clothes I kept over here.

“Hey Gina feel free to find something to wear from that further end I don’t share my purple and silver sparkle clothes those at that end are my other clothes.” I told her while heading to the shower and I turned the water on got undressed and got into the semi warm water. I began to sing one of my favorite songs ‘Take Me As I Am’ by Mary J I so love this song and not to brag but I can sing very good hope Gina doesn’t take it the wrong way I always sing in the shower, it helps calm me down and I so need to calm down that is when I realize this must also be a side of my succubus being oh gosh this is not going to be fun if I am going to be wanting to jump Ryder’s bones every chance I get which is almost all the time damn sex demon part at least I don’t have to have it to survive thank goodness I am not full succubus that is a blessing……

Gina’s POV

Damn is there nothing Ms. Perfect aint good at. I must say she can sing her little mixed creature behind off that is a Mary J song she is singing and doing a damn good job on it. The girl can dance, sing, everybody likes her and my twin brother that I just found is totally and utterly in love with her well I guess I better make nice for real and get to know her she is my bros mate that is a major big deal in our world.

I had picked out this red fitted tank top with some black Bermuda shorts and some red and black sandels I must say the girl got some great taste in clothes I walked out of her room to find Ryder eating a egg and bacon sandwich with cheese on it he was dipping it in syrup I did an intake of breath, I know those are not rare sandwiches that a lot of people like those but mine and his dad loved those almost ate them every morning.

“What’s wrong Gina?”

“Dad loves those sandwiches he almost ate them every morning, you remind me of him so much.”

“I’ve always loved these kind of sandwiches and I am glad I remind you of him.” he said looking thoughtful and then glancing towards the hallway that leads to Lacy’s bedroom he had a smile on his face I now he is thinking she sounds like a angel when she sings and as much as I hate to admit it she does sound like a angel she is an excellent singer. About thirty minutes later she emerged wearing a purple and silver striped tank top with some purple skinny jeans and some purple and silver sparkle tennis shoe boots that went half way up her calf she looked adorable the girl could dress her but off and she totally complimented my twin they make the perfect couple. Well we all left heading to school that was when I finally realized that my two best friends were going to be way confused with the changes that had taken place in the past few days.

I pulled up to the student parking lot and sure enough there were two best friends Shelly and Cindy standing waiting on me as usual and I began to realize why Lacy and her friends called us the clone trio I laughed to myself at the thought. They both stood there looking like they weren’t sure what to do until I got there they really are on the dingy side but those are my girls always had my back.

“Where have you been the past two days?” they both asked me at the same time as soon as I got out the car and also while I was getting out up walked Lacy, Ryder, Hannah, Steve, Hollie, and David.

“I’ve been going through some oh hell me and Ryder just found out that we are related and actually we are twins.” I just blurted out no need to tip toe around it and I got met with two sets of blank stares from Shelly and Cindy.

“Ok let me get this straight, you and Mr. hottie pants over here are twins?” Shelly asked while looking at Ryder who was standing close to Lacy they were holding hands and trying to keep a straight face at me struggling to get these two to get the big picture.

“Look dingy clone duo it isn’t that hard to understand Ryder and Gina are twins as in brother and sister how difficult is that to understand.?” Hollie said while putting her hands on her hips looking like if she had a slushy she would throw it at these two to see if that would give them a clue. I sure wasn’t going to let that happen.

“Hollie chill out no more slushy showers at least not on me and my two friends.” I said and watched Hollie then get a sad disappointed look on her face which made me laugh to myself.

“Ok let me get this straight, we don’t hate these idiots anymore.?” Cindy asked looking just as disappointed about it as Hollie did well hey common ground they can build on that. That is what those three ended up doing we all watched wide eyed as Hollie, Shelly, and Cindy stormed off together talking about this is so not going to be fun us getting along we will see what we can cause. I looked at Lacy and we shared a look of this isn’t going to be good.

“I don’t know about your two bestys but Hollie doesn’t like not getting her way she is going to be difficult.”

“The same with my two girls they are going to be difficult also, wait you don’t think they would do a slushy shower to us do you just to get even.?” I asked as the thought came into my mind.

“Surely not.” Lacy said as she was looking at Hannah who was laughing but making her way to put some distance between us along with Steve and David. She grabbed Ryder’s ahnd before he could join the others “where do you think your going whatever me and your twin get from our annoyed friends you are getting to we in this together.” she said while we all three walked into school together it felt good to just relax with friends and distract ourselves from the drama that was coming oh to quickly. At least I can say once this is all over I have gained some true friends and a wonderful brother and just maybe my dad will be back so my life has hope. I believe I havent went to far I can redeem myself and do good I have to much to look forward to to much hope and I wont let my new found friends and family down I will do what is right for the greater good of both worlds………..

                                                                AUTHORS NOTE::::::

Hey everyone i hope you all enjoy reading this chapter i sure enjoyed writing it thoguth should show how the firends all are going to get along together leading up to the councel meeting where everythign will change hopfully for the better. 

What do you all think about how the clones are going to fit in with the group?

What do you all think will happen next?

i love getting feedback and so appeciate everyone who is reading my story and voting all of you supporting my book is so much appreciated and i thank you all so much love you all

PLEASE

VOTE

COMMENT

ADD TO YOUR LIBRARYS

HP:)