Chapter 12~~The Talk

Chapter 12

I pulled into my driveway, me and Hollie got out and went into the house. I saw my parents sitting in the living room and my dad seriously looked like he was going to have a conniption when he saw I wasn’t alone.

“Hey mom and dad had a slight change of plans Hollie’s folks had to leave this morning so she had to over know and dad really you need to chill you look like your bubble just popped I am sure you can still play 50 questions with Ryder.”

“Yeah Mr. Sanchez I don’t mind I think it will be quite funny to watch and I can see what my dad will do when I bring a boy home for the first time.” she said to my dad smiling I swear my beast friend has a crush on my dad.

“Why thank you Hollie although it wont be the same with you being here but I can make it work” he said with a smile, and a smirk which meant he was going to have his fun.

“Please Hollie don’t encourage my dad.” I said shoving her to the doorway, but I stopped I noticed my mom was quiet “mom are you feeling alright.”

“Yes I am just relaxing before dinner why don’t you two go and get ready I am sure Ryder will be here right on time.” she said sounding tired which worried me because she wasn’t suppose to be able to have babies that is why they adopted me so this pregnancy has been kind of hard on her.

“Ok mom be down in a little bit do you need any help setting up.?” I asked but heard the doorbell

“No we hired a catering service for tonight they will take care of everything.”

With that we headed upstairs to my room Hollie placed her overnight bag in the floor by my bed and I glared at her which she immediately picked up and went to my closet and set it inside near the rest of my bags. I know I have some minor OCD issues but seriously I like things in a certain place.

I then head to the bathroom and shower quickly so Hollie can take one. I come out look at my clock it was know 6:45 I was getting nervous I wondered how my dad was going to be to Ryder and if they will pick up that I am so falling for him. I go into my closet and start looking for me a dress to wear. I decide on this teal ruffle dress that fastened at the neck and the back was out went to just a little way above my knees and I found my silver and teal sparkle strappy heels I blowed dried my hair and then added my teal and silver sparkle earrings and necklace did just a little eyeliner and lipgloss. When I came out the closet Hollie was standing there with her hot pink dress like mine with the shoes which were hot pink and silver. We looked fabulous since we were fully ready I looked at the clock 5 minutes till ryder arrived.

“Hey my beautiful queen, I am five minutes early and good news my parents are with me so that should save me from the 50 question game don’t you think oh and my parents are extra excited to meet you.”

“Oh my dad is going to have the conniption look again I am so loving this his plan spoiled kind of he doesn’t give up to easy he will corner you at some point and I am looking forward to meeting your parents to.”

We ended our short daydream talking as me and Hollie head downstairs to see how everything looked and to greet the Lancaster family.

“Here are the girls oh my and there unsolved mystery coordination so I can bet I know what Hannah will be wearing.” my mom said joking with us. She looked much better.

“Mom you got jokes, oh and Steve is not coming he just called he isn’t feeling well so he and his parents are staying home to take care of him.” I told my mom of the minor party attending change.