Chapter 27~~Lacy's Truly Happy

Chapter 27

Lacy’s POV

It was just a few days before I would be going to the otherworld, my birth place , I so hope and prey that I am strong enough to lead my group of close friends to banish this evil enchantress. I know I worry to much but this is some major stuff and I am just sixteen years old again I ask myself. Why cant I just be normal? Have a normal life do my dancing and have my wonderful boyfriend. My mom is coming up on her sixth month in her pregnancy I hope she is doing good and not worrying about me I mean she looks so tired at times like she isn’t sleeping to good. I got up off my bed and went to take a shower to try and calm myself down.

My hot shower did seem to calm me down. I walked into my closet went to my tank top rack and found my purple tank with the silver sparkle hearts on the front and then I went over to my jean shelves and decided on a pair of black skinny jeans and finally I pushed the button to reveal my shoe section of my closet and went straight to my favorite purple and silver sparkle nikies. Yes I am going with the sporty look today. I got dressed and I went with simple accessories, just a pair of purple sparkle earrings, my heart pendant necklace and my watch. I blow dried my hair and used my flat iron on it and then put it in a ponytail. Did some minor make up eyeliner, mascara, and some lip gloss. Took one final look at myself and decided I looked perfect and I grabbed my bag and headed downstairs to the kitchen where I knew I would find my wonderful loving parents.

“Good morning mom and dad how are you two doing today?” I asked them sounding way more cheerful than I felt.

“Morning honey we are doing fine.” my mom answered for them

“Somebody is quite cheerful this morning is everything alright, how is that plan you and your friends are working on for you task you all have to take care of Saturday in the otherworld?” my dad asked seeing as I had been totally honest with my parents about all the drama that was a questions they been asking me a lot this week. To say the least it is annoying because Steve hasn’t let us know how the plan is fully going to work out so that adds to my anxiety about the situation.

“Dad it is going ok havent gotten the fine tooth plan yet Steve and his parents have been working out all the details on that so as far as I know it is going ok.” I told my dad with a sigh while going straight for the coffee I need my daily dose of caffeine.

“Honey when are they going to be telling you all the details I mean the time is ticking down quickly and me and your mom aren’t totally happy about you going to banish this evil enchantress anyway but we do know that this is part of your life you being a special being and everything but we do worry.” my dad said sounding worried and concerned. I also picked up on the hint that he was giving that my mom wasn’t getting the rest she needed for the pregnancy. I decided to grab my huge cup for coffee which would immediately make my dad back off I only grab that cup when I am cranky with my wolf part. I swear I am loving my wolf part this morning. I was so right my dad totally backed off when he saw the cup and that made my mom laugh at him because frankly I don’t think I am the cause of my mom not getting the rest that she needed. I know my dad is just worried about his favorite girls and I love him for that but this a matter that he doesn’t know much about and really cant control it.

“Don’t worry about me daddy I can handle this I promise.” I told him reassuring him and he just smiled at me as he got up to head to work.

“Ok honey I trust you well I am off you two I got to get to work will see you two tonight for family night right and I know you will probably have Ryder over got to get used to him I guess he is part of the family to.” my dad said to me making me smile from ear to ear. My dad is excepting that Ryder is my mate which does make him part of the family.