Chapter 10~~More Help

Chapter 10

My alarm clock was going off, I had fun with my parents the night before even though I couldn’t get Ryder and his soft lips out of my head, I hope they didn’t notice that I had been distracted the night before. Oh well another day and guess what it has finally made it to the big dinner party, I so hope my dad doesn’t grill Ryder that much being that he wanted him here early just to do that and things are a little different know since me and Ryder have admitted to each other that we have feelings for one another. Well cant think on that I must get ready for school no skipping today.

I went straight to my closet and opened both doors walking in was looking thru my clothes I found my purple and pink tank top and went with my black sparkle skinny jeans the tank top was also leopard print with some silver sparkles here and there, time to find me some shoes. I decided on my purple and pink sparkle wedge heals.

I headed for the shower and vanity section of my bathroom and started getting ready and headed downstairs once I was done getting ready to the kitchen to get my cup of coffee and head to school.

My parents looked worried when they saw me go straight for the coffee I couldn’t hold back a laugh as I poured my favorite beverage.

“You guys can be so hilarious at times you know that.” I said still laughing .

“Well you do tend to be cranky when you go straight to the coffee is everything alright with you.” my mom asked still sounding cautious.

“Yes I am doing great cant wait for school not to much looking forward to dads grilling of Ryder but I cant control that…..at least I don’t think I can maybe one day I can who knows.” I said as I turned around and saw the not so amused look on my dads face, “Calm down dad was just kidding that is not an ability I would want could get me in more trouble than the ones I already so stop looking bug eyed at me with your jaw wide open your attracting flys.” I joked back at him. It was time for my mom to burst out laughing know.

“Don’t encourage her Tessa, seems as you both are ganging up on me these days.” he said with his bottom lip poked out, he was actually pouting and from the look on my moms face time for me the teenager to exit before PDA (parent display of affection) starts.

“Well on that note I am going to head to school see you two later……..dad please don’t embarrass me in front of Ryder tonight.” I begged as I hurried out of the kitchen and straight to my car and drove to school where I saw my circle of friends waiting for me at the student parking lot.

“How do you three always end up wearing similar outfits just different color combinations?” Ryder asked me as I got out my car me Hollie and Hannah all three started laughing so it was stevie who answered him.

“Dude that is a mystery that you just get used to because they don’t ever plan it so ist an unsolved mystery here in orange county.”

“Where did you two disappear to yesterday?” Hannah asked with her hands on her hips.

“To my moms old beach house I needed to clear my head and well I guess something that I need to tell you and Stevie it is only thing I can think of that will help me have some more support.” I said bracing myself to tell them my secret.

“Ok so we take it that Hollie and Ryder already know this little bit of information?” Hannah and Stevie said at the same time.

“Yes they do know I can explain that after I tell you what I have to tell you, about seven plus m0nths ago I started going thru changes and I discovered thru The Agency that I am part succubus, part vampire, part werewolf, and part fairy. Which is why Ryder knows because he is fairy kind of similar to Hollie but not quite me and Ryder can do this kind of daydream talking its basically a mental video chat. We are both looking for our birth parents that is why Hollie I was told you know her ability to shrink down to the size of tinkerbell came in handy for us. Please say you two understand.”

“Girl who am I to judge I can talk to animals, just this morning I had to help a mama bird find her baby oh and Hollie sprite is out of his favorite foods that you spoil him with I am bringing him tonight he is so looking forward to it.” Hannah said with a smile.

“Well I understand and no I am not mad I mean I am best friends with the prettiest and coolest girls in school so I feel like I am very lucky.” Stevie said.

“That is such a relief I was so worried you two would be mad at me I am so happy you aren’t.”

“Hollie has your parents left for The Otherworld yet?”

“Yes they sure did they left early this morning I have my overnight bag with me its in my locker hey can I put it in your car?” she asked as she rushed off to get her bag she knew my answer would be yes.

“What’s going on in The Otherworld my parents are just commoners so this is something that they are not aware of plus we only visit there once or twice a month?” Hannah asked looking worried

“There is a gathering of all the royal families and there advisors to discuss some scandels that involve several of the royal family lines.” Hollie answered so I wouldn’t be put on the spot as to how I knew since I being adopted can not go to the otherworld. Wow she was fast must of used her speed.

I was looking at the expression on Hannah’s face she looked concerned.

“What do you mean when you say a scandel about the royal blood lines?”

“Meaning the royals have some skeletons in there closet and that is some major special being business I also feel as it is time for a change and if the things that have been going around are true then our best friend here is of royal blood line of four different royal families if you ask me that’s a lot of royal, and there is a passivity that Ryder is royal to.” hollie explained to Hannah who smile got bigger.

“Change is coming for real…..how can we help make that happen?”

“Glad you asked, your ability to talk to animals can so help us, you can go to The Otherworld and see what kinds of things the animals can tell you.” I said to her.

“Yes you know how much I love talking to the animals so that is no problem at all plus no body will expect a thing it is what I do a lot of my time over there anyway and I believe me and my parents are going there Sunday.” Hannah said bouncing up and down with excitement.

“So that leaves me I will be moral support for all my special being friends.” Stevie said while we did a group hug around him. Bell rang signaling the start of school so we headed to our classes see you all at lunch I said and waved as I hurried to my class.

“I wish we could be alone again today I had so much fun yesterday.”

“Me to, are you nervous about my dad and his many questions?”

“Not to bad, I mean if it is what I have to do to be with you then I welcome it with open arms.”

“Be with me, what does that mean?”

“I like you a lot and you feel the same I want you to be my girl I hope you feel the same.?”

“Yes I do feel the same about you but I’m not sure if I am ready for a relationship, let’s just see how tonight goes ok.”

“That is a good idea and I so don’t want to rush things with you we can so take our time.”

“Thank you Ryder that means a lot to me that you understand me so good and I do want you to know that you meaning a lot to me see you later.”

I ended the daydream talking, he had sounded disappointed understanding but still disappointed I didn’t know what to do about that just got to see how things go tonight and with the rest of the weekend…………………..

                                                       AUTHORS NOTE::::::

I hope you all enjoy this chapter and like the way things are going

What do you all think will happen at dinner party?