The Hyuga; part 2

Twisting around and around in my bed.

I was unusually hot and couldn't sleep.

I couldnt help, but my mind kept replaying that scene back through my head over and over again. It was an uneasy feeling it gave me, laying at the pit of my stomach. Gurgling and tightening.

I shut my eyes, forcing myself not to open them again as of someone was watching me from the dark corners of my room.

Eventually. I gave up.

Sitting up my bare feet padded against the cold floors. I silently stepped into the kitchen, taking the still warm, roasted pot of tea. Pouring it into my favourite mug and adding a few spoonfuls of sugar, I sat in a chair. Pulling my legs up I leaned back on the feathery pillow, slowly sinking into it.

Cold hands burned into my skin, tightening by the second. I was yanked up, being thrown over someone's shoulder, my ribs being smashed my whoevers shoulder it was.

My mug flew from my fingers, crashing into the wall that would hopefully wake someone...

Struggling to move from the persons iron grip, I formed a plan in my head. I would wait, and then beat the crap outa them.

I noticed when we-well- the guy started walking. He seemed to be limping like in some way hurt which crushed my ribs more into his shoulder blade. I could have literally gagged by the amount of force was given to carry me. It was like I was a rag-doll.

I silently cursed as I was gently thrown down to the ground- if it was even possible to be 'Lightly thrown'

"You realise when someone notices I'm gone your a goner" I mumbled "That and I'll kick your @$$ if you lay another hand on me" I smiled staring up at the masked ninja.

Anbu. Lovely.

Obviously trying to keep any of his identity he said nothing. Just the-cat like mask staring down at me awkwardly.

"So you going to tell me why I'm here? Or am I just going to sit here all night and literally freeze?" I asked the Anbu annoyed.

The Anbus eyes under his mask twitched with a little annoyance. The man had no patience, yet he was an anbu...who some trusted with their life's...

"You know, you did kidnap me...now is round about the time where you spill your evil plan and I beat the crap outa you" I said.

The Anbu stood tall. Not looking me in the eye. Not even looking at me. Just pretending I wasn't there.

"Seriously..." I whispered to myself "So, this is it, you just gona stand there?" I asked.

Nothing. Not even a side glance. But his shoulders teased which means, I was getting to him by asking all these stupid questions. Wow. He's one sucky Anbu.

"So, your not going to tell me anythin? You could have at lest got me a blanket, and let me finish my tea if I was going to be out all night. Freezing. And-"

"Oh my-WILL YOU SHUT UP!" the Anbu roared.

I held my hands up in surrender "Sorry big man" I smirked cheekily.

The Anbu glared "Your taunting me" he grumbled.

"Only if your stupid enough to fall for the bait" I said getting deadly serious.

He cracked. Lunging for me.

I ducked and flipped him over face down in the dirt.

I sat on his legs and grabbed his arms. I pulled them back forcefully and he yelped in pain as I did.

"And you were stupid enough to go for the beat. See. I've been studying you since the moment you laid your hands on me. You have no tolerance and with a little shove you'll crack. Leaving yourself wide open." I said easily to him "Now, do we have to do this the easy way or the hard way? Why am I here?" I asked twisting his arms a little.

His shoulder and back tensed up, making the pain worse than it had to be.

I stood up pushing him off to the side.

"You can come out now!" I yelled "I mean how long are you going to drag this out?!"

Suddenly out from the shadows, all around me anbu started coming out from the shadows standing one by one.

Someone who needs this much anbu must be really high up or not willing to fight...

"Amy" I heard.

"Elder Hyuga" I said locking eyes with him.

"You...caused a bit of a hassle the other day..." he started.

"Spreading my opinion" I smiled, fake.

"Well maybe, you should spread it less" he said. His face going pale, eyes going cold, body language growing aggressive and tense.

I dropped my smile. My face going to match his.

"I didn't like what you did the other day. And I certainly do not want you doing it. This is the way of the Hyuga and you will not change it. What I say goes and there is nothing you can do to change it" he said, his eyes showed he was deadly serious. But from his tone he was debating whether or not it was the right thing to do.

"Your weary elder" I stated "Your all talk but no play. You need others to fight your batters for you so you don't take the heat"

His face paled.

"That's why you need these anbu. Because you, don't want to get hurt" I stated, looking directly at him, I was not going to waver from my theory. "And that's just...pathetic..." I laughed.

"Amy...we could do this-"

"The easy way or the hard way. Cheep line. Yet somehow I know you already know the answer to that. I'll come out fighting to the very end. I don't want it. Yet I need it. Complicated."

The Hyuga glanced at me through glassy eyes.

"You had this coming" he said.

"I know"

"Yet your going to fight?" he asked astonished.

"To the end" I nodded.

"Why?"

"Because it means something to me. If I just give in to you then I will have lost everything I work for. I don't give in. Even if it's something I basically encouraged you to give me. You may not understand. Others won't ether. But I certainly do" I said stubbornly.

I saw from every possible direction, once activating my Byakugan that ever anbu was getting ready to strike at me.

I glared at the elder.

"Attack" the elder said.

Hey guys! Soz for the wait, and if this chap is really short.

If u think the Anbu is crappy, that's kinda what I was aiming for. XD a crappy Anbu