Killer mode

Sophie's POV

As I had sat on te couch, Amy and Neji rammed through the door, puffing out huge breaths and gasping for air.

I raised my eyebrows up in one fluid motion "What happened to you two?" I asked, glancing from one red face to the other.

"I...Punched Rain" Amy panted and made a face, in between pleased and uncomfortable "Ah, ah, stitch!" Amy moaned.

I laughed "Wnat happened now? Did she tell you that your boots were in the guys section? " I questioned with a sarcastic look.

Amy shook her head from Dodd to side quick and said "Um, I'll tell you...later"

I nodded "I'll get you two a drink, just sit down" I laughed.

I quickly made my say into the kitchen to get the two glasses when I spotted Sasuke, trying to figure out my iPod. I furrowed my brows and smirks, slowly placing one foot in front of the other. I came up behind him and grabbed his shoulders.

"BOO!" I yelled.

Sasuke sprung up from the seat with a masked look on his face and suddenly I was up against the wall. Sasuke held a pointed weapon up against my throat.

"Wow! Chill!" I spoke quickly and widened my eyes, "It's not like I'm skilled enough to actually hurt you."

"Don't do that, or I might actually kill you next time" he ignored what I said and gave me a hard look.

"Whatever you say," I mumbled and pushed him off me quickly. Making him stumbled backwards.

"You shouldn't do that" Gaara spoke slowly and glanced at Sasuke.

"Probably not, but it was funny, at the time." I laughed, getting two bottles of water out the fridge.

Walking swiftly past him, I went over towards the couch, giving the two chilled bottles of water to Amy and Neji.

"Thanks" Amy puffed.

I nodded, "So has anyone seen Naruto yet? Has he gotten down from our traps?" I asked.

Everyone turned towards me with wide eyes "I haven't actually seen him all day..." Amy sipped the water.

"Should we go check on him? I mean he should look absolutely ridiculous," I grinned.

Amy heals up a one finger, leaning back onto the couch, "Just give me a couple of years." She moaned.

"Ok, I'll go see him and come back with the status report." I called behind me as I assessed up the stairs.

Each step I took it became more clear Narutos struggling voice. He gave grunts and I assumed that he was struggling to get loose.

I crept around the corner and gave a grin once I caught glance of his appearance.

"AWWWWW! Need some help there?" I laughed.

"SOPHIE! YES! PLEASE! HELP ME!" Naruto yelled and struggled to lift his arms out.

"Ummmm...let me think about that...NO!" I pushed my hands onto my hips and have him a look.

"WHY NOT?!"

"BECAUSE! You went into my room, deliberately, after I specifically told you not to go in." I stated slowly.

"IM SORRY! PLEASE JUST GET ME OFF THIS WALL!" I pleaded with me and dropped his head.

"Ask Amy, she got you stuck there in the first place, she'll be the one to decide if you are aloud down." I announced walking into my room.

"SOPHIE!" Naruto moaned as I shut my door.