Yeah...what can I say...complicated...

Me and Amy landed on a tree above everyone. Sasuke and the sound ninjas...just on time.

I made a hand sign for Amy to stay there and I jumped down from the tree, leaning against the trees trunk.

"You know, your radar for detecting us is reeeeeally bad" I said.

Their heads snapped to me and I waved.

Well this will be interesting...

Gaaras POV

Temari paced back and forth.

"So she...just left..." she said.

I nodded.

"And she told you that-"

"Yes"

"She's insane..." Kankuro said.

"No, I'm sure she's right. She said we would be called in...she wouldn't freak out like she did if it wasn't true" I said.

Kankuro shook his head "I better get my puppets ready..." He said leaving the room.

"Are you sure...that we will be called out?" Temari asked.

I nodded.

"Ok..." she sighed leaving the room also.

Amy's POV

As soon as the ninja started to attack Sophie's sand wrapped around my ankles attaching me to the tree.

WHAT THE HELL WAS SHE DOING?!

I struggled against her sand but I nearly fell off the branch. But I'd break BOTH my ankles.

I ran my hand through my hair and kept my eyes on them. Then it suddenly clicked.

She's facing them dead on. Stupid...but might work in some ways. She's risking herself to find out at lest a little about them so that everyone wouldn't be running in blindly...and she's stalling them...

I watched Sophie. She was fast...Sasuke stood there with a shocked look on his face. I almost laughed at him but this wasn't the time...

I analysed them all. The red/pink haired girl had a flute. Something to do with that. Another one had two heads, meaning...two people no doubt...the other one had arms like a spider...guessing he had some spider related things and then there's the other one...the...red haired guy...

I really wished we had watched this saga...we only watched it until sasuke was here...then we didn't watch anything...

I suddenly heard a gagging sound, like someone coughing up blood and that snapped me out of my thinking.

I just had the time to catch who it was before I was changed to sand. Sophie...

Sophie's POV

I couldn't take on all these guys at once. There was two many and they were highly skilled.

At lest...if I did this Amy would get some information.

"We can't let her live. She will tell the leaf" on said.

"Right..."

I swung my leg and hit two over the head but before I relised it, something shot through my stomach...the man with...like four arms smirked at me.

I looked down, a golden arrow...I coughed up blood and quickly chocked them with my sand, then teleporting Amy back to everyone.

The sound ninja all were caught off guard and that gave me a minute to pull out the arrow...but...this wasn't good...I felt different...a little...sick...