first day...well...eventful?

Kakashi took us to the leaf village. Everyone was still building from the Orochimaru attack and I guessed about now they were asking Pervy sage to be hokage. Which will then turn out Naruto leaving to find Tsunade. Kakashi said he would handle Amy getting to stay in the leaf village. I had no clue what was going to happen about me. But Gaara’s father had to have some record of me somewhere. Naruto was practically jumping for joy. He said he was going to show us everywhere.

Me and Amy’s answer ‘We’ve seen it all, we’ve watched the series’ which he kinda ended up looking stupid at.

“I’ve spoke to the Hyúga clan leader, you are staying with them, in the lead house or, anywhere” Kakashi said.

“Awesome” Amy said

“As for Sophie...”

“I know, Gaara’s dad had to have some record of me somewhere, I’ll work it out” I said smiling.

“Hey! Missy, come and visit! A lot! I mean it. It’s not going to be the same without me and you living in the same house” Amy said.

I smiled “Don’t worry! You will be seeing a lot of me. I’ll visit all the time” I promised.

She gave me a huge hug and I smiled at her.

“Going to miss you” Kiba said.

“The one thing that’s ok” I mumbled.

Everyone laughed while Kina was left out the loop.

“Gona miss you guys to. See you later” I said and waved while Gaara directed me out the gates.

Any waved back and with that. I was no longer in the leaf village.

Amy’s POV

Well. Sophie is gone and out of sight and Neji is taking me to...his sensei. We are  in the same team so. I had...Gai sensei. Which...was good but bad at the same time.

“Neji!” Ten Tens voice came from out of no where “Where have you been?!” she asked.

“Earth” he answered simply.

She looked puzzled but other wise shrugged it off.

“Who’s this?” Ten Ten asked, referring to me.

“I’m Amy” I said and smiled.

“Ten Ten”

“I know”

“Ah! Neji!” Gai said.

“Gai sensei”

“Who’s this?” he asked.

“Amy, she’s out new comrade”

“Good! What kind of jutsu have you got?” he asked.

“Well...” I started.

“She cant remember anything right now. All she knows is that she can use the Byakugan” Neji finished.

“Wow...” Ten Ten said “Then where are your eyes? Like Neji’s?”

“I don’t know” I shrugged.