Settling in

Sophie's POV

Evryone was now there separet ways, I was going to my room, as usual.

My room was painted red, the colour of blood. The colour that is news to spike your blood pressure. Why I picked it? I just love the colour. I had a white double bed in the centre of the room, onto of a lovely red carpet that matched the walls. A door leading to my walk in wardrob, my IPad on my desk, right under my TV. A bathroom to the side of my bed and pictures I painted myself on my wall, like portraits, still life, manga ect.

It was a pretty big room, had a lot of things other people would dream of having, but I wasn't snooty like rich kids were. I was as people say, NORMAL.

I had normal teenage moods wings. I have bad hair days, I get sick and look like a zombi with the slow shuffling moments and the grunts, just not the rotting skin and the well...un-hygienic-ness.

Sitting on my bed, I plugged in my headphones.

Amy's POV

Neji and I were now in the library, sitting right across from one another.

We were totally engrossed in our books, Neji was studying a big dusty book that I didn't recognise.

Shutting my boom over, my eyebrows scrunched up.

"Where did you get that book?" I questioned, my body leaning forward

"It's about my clan, who knew you would have a book on my clan" he answered, his eyes snapping up to mine.

"...What? We have books on that?" I muttered to myself "How in the world would we have them.."

"Well, there's the Uchiha clan, there is a book on Jinchuuriki's...there are a lot of clans on the shelf over there" he muttered back, pointing to a shelf that had hundreds of big, old, dusty books looking exactly like the one he held in his hand.

I got up from my seat, walking quickly paced to where he pointed, I raced the spines of all the books, he was right. We have...everything. But how did we get them and why did we have all this information when it was suppose to not to be real...

"...You don't mine if I take this book for a bit do you?" Neji called out.

"Mhmm, sure" I muttered, not hearing what he really said.

Picking up the kage book, I walked right back to the table, and opened to the first page.

The line of kage's, starting with the leaf. All, the hokage's of the leaf village.

Plugging my headphones in my ears, I scrunched over the yellowing pages of the book and scanned the pages.

The Hokage are the leaders of Konoha. They are generally the strongest in the village, although ideology and renown plays a large part in their being chosen for the position. Four shinobi and one kunoichi have gained this title so far, with another shinobi gaining the title of Candidate Hokage.

Generally, the new Hokage is selected by the current Hokage upon their retirement, but if the old Hokage dies or is incapacitated before being able to do so, the Fire Daimyō will appoint a Hokage Candidate upon the recommendation of the Konoha council and the Fire Daimyō council. Afterwards, the candidate will need to be approved by the jōnin of the village to become officially Hokage.

After being approved, they move into the Hokage Residence to live in and have their faces carved out in the monument behind it. If the former Hokage is still alive, they will generally keep helping out, making the transition easier and more stable. The Hokage carry their title for life, even after retiring from active duty. The Hokage's office is located in the administrative section of the Academy.

FIRST HOKAGE;

Hashirama Senju was the First Hokage. He hails from the Senju clan who together with the Uchiha clan established Konohagakure.

SECOND HOKAGE;

Tobirama Senju was the Second Hokage. Hehails from the Senju clan, who along with the Uchiha clan, founded Konohagakure.

THIRD HOKAGE;

Hiruzen Sarutobi was the Third Hokage who hailed from the Sarutobi clan. Together with Homura Mitokado and Koharu Utatane, he was the student of the first two Hokage, Hashirama Senju and Tobirama Senju, and the teacher of the Sannin Jiraiya, Tsunade, and Orochimaru.

FORTH HOKAGE;

Minato Namikaze, also known as Konoha's Yellow Flash, was the Fourth Hokage. He died protecting the Village from the nine-talled fox.

FIFTH HOKAGE;

Tsunade is the Fifth Hokage of Konohagakure and a member of the Senju clan. She succeeded the position after the death of her teacher, Hiruzen Sarutobi. She, along with Orochimaru and Jiraiya, are recognised as "The Legendary Sannin of Konoha".

SIXTH HOKAGE;

Danzō Shimura was an elder of Konohagakure and leader of the disbanded ANBU faction: "Root". He was later appointed as the official Sixth Hokage Candidate after Pain's invasion.

My eyes widened, Neji was from the first Naruto series, that means, he will soon be reading about his own future. And that could be dangerous. Very dangerous...

Sighing, I shut the book over, sparing a glance over to Neji. He didn't notice that I looked at him but that didn't matter...maybe him knowing about his future won't be a bad thing...

Sophie's POV

"I guess, since I can't find Amy, I'll give everyone a room by myself" I grumbled, sparing glances at everyone "You can pick any room you want, I'm not bothered"

it ended up that Gaara was across from me, Neji across from Amy. Naruto was across from Sasuke, Kiba across from Rock Lee, and kakashi got the room at the end of the hall.

Everyone seemed pleased with where they were, as long as they didn't have to share rooms they were all happy that is.

Neji's POV

Amy and I had been reading for what seemed houses. I new most of the stuff I read but it was still equally as interesting to read.

Closing the book over, I looked over the table to find Amy's head on the desk. I could hear her music blaring in her ears but she looked to be out cold.

I pushed the chair out from under me, carful enough not to make the ear crunching sound to go with it. I slowly sneaked around the table to Amy's ear.

"Amy?" I called.

No answer.

A smile creeped onto my face, I brought my arms around her and lifted her up from the chair, now walking to the library doors.

Tip toeing down the hallway, I pushed oped the door with her name on it and walked in, my feet sinking into the carpet with every step.

Softly, I lay her on her bed, and as I did, she sunk into the blankets. A unconscious smile grazed her lips as I removed myself from her.

Taking in her room before I left, I noticed every detail.

She had cream walls, with one wall a burgundy colour. A warm chocolate brown carpet, a personal cabinet in the far corner. Posters were plastered on the walls, things like Green day. She had a cozy looking couch against a wall, a big Tv and music players on her desk. A walk in bathroom, and wardrobe.

Slowly exiting the room, I closed the door over, being as silent as a mouse and made no noise to disturb her what so ever.